Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 am
The vampire frowned, "I think it would be better if you stayed at home, at least until you graduate. We have all the time in the world, do no dispair I promise not to fall for your mother, no matter what she throws at me." His grip on her waist flexed before letting her lead him into the comfortable house.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:27 pm
Abbie pouted cutely and batted her lashes. "Please??" She asked with a smile. Knowing she wouldn't win, her face fell slightly as they entered the door. "Mom. I'm Home. I've been in the hospital..." She called.

Abbie's mom bounced down the stairs and smiled dazzingly at Basil. "Who is this young man?" She asked with a flirty wink. "His name is Basil, mom... " She answered bored written all over her face.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 pm
((Sorry mid-term week for me))

Basil shook the older woman's hand, "Nice to meet you. Abbie has told me much about you." He looked at Abbie's boredum. "Why don't you show me where to put your stuff Abbie?" He asked politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:51 pm
Abbie smiled thankfully and took Basil's hand, leading him towards her bedroom. She closed the door behind him and sighed. "Thank goodness thats over!" She exclaimed as she flopped onto her bed. She lay on her side, peering at him. "You're amazing you know that right?" She asked with a tint of red on her cheeks.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 pm
The vampire boy smiled at her, "That's what they keep telling me." He shrugged and looked around the nicely decorated room. "I like this room, it's very artful." He complimented her before sitting next to her on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:29 am
Abbie laughed and nodded slightly. "Thank you very much." She muttered as she sat up beside him. She chewed on her lip a bit and looked around. "I never thought of it that way... But i guess all the photos and drawings give that impression." She laughed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm
Basil joined her in the light laughter, just glad that everything wasn't going too awry with a human that he had started to love.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:00 pm
Abbie cocked her head to the side and eyed him. "What are you thinking about?" She asked as she climbed into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You can tell me." She whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder. Her neck peaked out from under head hair a bit.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:57 am
Basil took a moment to block out the tempting neck and scent before his face. "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have met you at the ball, Abbie." He mused, lightly kissing her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:24 pm
Abbie's eyes beamed. "Me too. I don't know how I got to be this lucky... But I'm pretty glad about it." She grinned brightly and gently pressed her lips to his.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 pm
The vampire boy cocked his head at her phrase but let himself enjoy the moment of bliss that he wished could last forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:08 pm
Abbie hugged herself into his chest. She half expected the gentle thumping of his heart, only to remember about the fact the love of her life was, in a sense, dead. She sighed a bit and peered up at him. "What are we going to do?" She asked softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Basil looked at her closely, "I'm not sure, first I'm going to introduce you to my relatives and see what they make of you. Then you and I will try and be a normal couple even though that is not the case. Once we graduate highschool, everything is up in the air." He admitted not knowing, how far ahead he should have planned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 am
Abbie nodded softly. She thought hopefully of her future. But knew that him being a vampire and never changing, she would grow old and he would not. She frowned at the thought. "Alright." She agreed, letting her mind wonder.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500