Submit

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 am
Near2211
If ppl start to diss L, say,"Do YOU have an IQ over 200? No, I didn't think so."

{{{Hahaha! It's funny 'cause it's true xD}}}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:12 pm
Duuuuude !
No one should dis L !!!
He is too awesome for that !!!!
They are all just jealous !!!  

TykiMikk_Tease_Pleasure

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 pm
L Lawliet
トイス!!

Your response should be:

"You have your opinions and I have mine."

You can't make everyone like who you like too. And it's actually kind of true; to anyone who isn't familiar with the series, L does look creepy and strange.

Ah Yeah!

I do agree with this. But if it really bothers you, L Lawliets _ Lover... Hmm... Why not try making them watch Death Note or something? They'd probably understand how L really is. It couldn't hurt. Besides, I think it's quite easy to hook someone into Death Note because of its very unique plot. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:38 pm
I think anyone who "dises" a fictional character without a decent reason is most likely only trying to conceal their own insecurities. It's the same for people who insult and harass real people. They do it to seem stronger and more secure because instinctively human beings feel that perceived weakness is a bad thing etc.

In any case, while I encourage everyone to stand up for what they believe in and discuss any disagreements in a calm reasonable manner, I have to say it isn't worth worrying about when people say L is "weird" or a "freak" or anything like that. In most cases it wouldn't be worth your time to demand a valid reason and discuss the issue because the person who "insulted" the character to begin with won't be able to provide one and it's pointless to try and convince everyone that he is a great character either way.

On that note, I think L is a weird freak and that's a good portion of why I like him so much. smile  

USA aka Hero

Uber_Bubblez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:43 pm
Well,everybody has their own opinions,likes and dislikes,etc.No point in trying to change their mind.Just keep luvin L. 3nodding I mean,there are certain shows/books/people I can't stand in the least,and I'd be a hypocrit (sp?) and an idiot to dislike someone just because they dislike my favorite character.I hope that makes sense. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 pm
my neice was doin that
she's 8 but i rrly wanted to punch her
it was EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY hard to hold back  

Testing-Testing42

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items