Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
*Spoilers for the new book* best book so far long shadows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u agree
  yes!!
  no
View Results

Emmy Dark

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:32 pm
OMG Long Shadows to me is the best book so far i mean really aSshfurs crazy i knew he was the murderer. Then he's killed I think squirrleflight did it. Oh the truth that Jayfeather, Hollyleaf and Lionblaze arn't her kits personaly I think their leafpools and crowfeathers. It was the best book EVER!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:40 pm
I'm reading that book right now! I'm so happy that they might be Leafpool's kits! I worship her!

But do you rember what Sol said, how he had asked, "Are you sure you are the three?"

If they're not Leafpool's kits, that mean they don't hold the power of the stars.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:42 pm
NO!!! THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH!! crying

*curls up in corner*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Lord Myself
I'm reading that book right now! I'm so happy that they might be Leafpool's kits! I worship her!

But do you rember what Sol said, how he had asked, "Are you sure you are the three?"

If they're not Leafpool's kits, that mean they don't hold the power of the stars.

I know but i mean look at how leafpool acts they must b her kits i mean she flips out on spiderleg lol shows him to be a good father  

Emmy Dark

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:41 pm
Lord Myself

Yes they would, Leafpool is still Firestar's daughter, her kits are still his grandchildren...So they would still have the power of the stars....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 am
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Lord Myself

Yes they would, Leafpool is still Firestar's daughter, her kits are still his grandchildren...So they would still have the power of the stars....
She didn't say if they are her kits then they won't have the power of the stars, she said if they aren't.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:10 pm
little_moon_girl
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Lord Myself

She didn't say if they are her kits then they won't have the power of the stars, she said if they aren't.

Oh....Urg..I'm So Confused @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:48 pm
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
little_moon_girl
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Lord Myself

Oh....Urg..I'm So Confused @.@
It's okay. *patpat*  

little_moon_girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:43 pm
I adore that book! Best one ever! xD

What say you? Is Ashfur crazy and are you glad that he's dead?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:55 pm
ashfur was mean! i'm glad he's dead xD go squirrelflight! i wonder if ashfur will haunt the three in their dreams?

also, i thought it was spazzmazing! and if they werent the three, i think it'd be cool if the three ended up being Tawnypelt's kits Flamepaw, Dawnpaw and Tigerpaw > biggrin

(not that i'm saying i dont want them to be the three...in the first book when jayfeather finds out he can walk in others dreams, he was yelling at Yellowfang about it...it was like this:

"So? you can't stop me! I have the power of the stars in my paws!"

"That may be so, but you should learn to use that power wisely!")  

Panda--Chan
Captain

The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces