Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Your Characters
Get to know your characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rylipop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:11 pm
Question: Chickens or cows?

Kamine- Well chickens are smaller so they can't trample you.... but they can peck your eyes out... they both seem pretty dangerous... oh dear..

New Question- What is your favorite pocky flavor?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Question: "What is your favorite Pocky flavor?"

Randy: "Gotta go with the original chocolate flavor."

Rae: "Strawberry for me, but chocolate is good too."

New Question: "What is your favorite Pizza topping?"  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Rylipop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 pm
Question: "What is your favorite Pizza topping?"

Character Name: Zylo
Appearance: Blond hair, normally wears a top hat and formal clothes, scars on face

Zylo- I like everything green. Or red. That is all.

Kamine- Whatever doesn't bite back... >.>

New Question- If you were to turn into a bug, what kind of bug would you want to become?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Character: Katonos Flaron Dimori
Appearance: Caucasian male, straight red-orange hair tied back into a ponytail, wears assorted traditional Japanese clothing (mainly kimono, training gi, or samurai armor...it depends), and has many battle scars across his body and three on his face.

Question - If you were to turn into a bug, what kind of bug would you want to become?
Answer: "Hmm, there are many kinds that seem appealing. If I must chose one, I'd be a firefly. Their gentle light adds a gentle quality to the night and set a romantic mood."

New Question: Do you have a favorite sport and why?  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:30 pm
Question: "What is your favorite sport and why?"

Randy: "Hockey. It's the perfect blend of grace, agility, and violence."

Question: "What do you do to unwind after a long day?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:56 pm
Question: What do you do to unwind after a long day?

Murdoc: "I love to lie back in a comfortable atmosphere and read a book. That or watch anime or favorite old TV shows."

Katonos: "My ideal way of cooling off for the day is to relax in the hot spring and enjoy fine sake."

Xeros: "That would have to be a standard series of stretches followed by lounging in the garden."

Ionex: "Relax when? Sorry, I don't really have a "end of the day" period...seeing as I don't follow the regular 24/7 schedule everyone else does. Though, when I do have the time to relax, I like to enjoy listening to music and diving into a VR system that displays beautiful imagery."

Raze: "I simply enjoy a good book and a glass of wine. It matters not that I'm young, but that I can appreciate many things in this world."

Rift: "The end of my days result in either some mind resting meditation, talking with my students, or spending time with my Pokémon."

New Question: "Do you believe multiple universes exist?"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:50 pm
(Is it just me, or did something happen between the last two questions? It appears like something is missing.)

Question: Is Science or Magic more important to you?

Murdoc: "They are both important to me. Science keeps me alive, while magic allows me to live."

Katonos: "Not much of a man of science, but a spiritual person."

Xeros: "Magic would seem to be more important to me. I seem to be a magical creature of sorts and study a "little" bit of magic...so yeah, that'd be most important to me I'd say!"

Ionex: "Science, without question. Take a good look at me if you will and you shall see many forms of technology encompassing my body. I have nothing purely against magic, for it can be handy for certain reasons...but science is absolute!"

Raze: "In my regular life, I'd have to say science is important. Though when it comes to my job...let's just say, an stealth agent that can not conceal himself is an easy target for failure."

Rift: "Hmm, I'm not one to say magic is fake or not, except that it hasn’t shown itself beyond tricks and the like in my life. Guess that means science is important to me. The lab I work in would be likely evidence."

New Question: Is there something you wish you could do? Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm
((You're right.))

Question: Is there something you wish you could do? Why?

Dante: I wish I could return these revolvers to their owner.

Walter: No.

Randall: Find out everything about the scientific ways about my words, why? Because... that's why I live.

Question: Do you like pens or pencils?

The Mysterious Gunslinger

Rylipop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:27 pm
Question: Do you like pens or pencils?

Kamine- P-pens? Those are perminant.. what if I get ink all over me? What if it comes to life and devours my organs? O-oh my.. >.<;;

Zylo- CRAYONS!!! biggrin

New Question- It's raining and the lights go out. You go upstairs to grab a flashlight and, quickly, flip the switch, illuminating the room. As you assess your surroundings, the flashlight shines in someone's face. Who is it?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:07 pm
New Question- It's raining and the lights go out. You go upstairs to grab a flashlight and, quickly, flip the switch, illuminating the room. As you assess your surroundings, the flashlight shines in someone's face. Who is it?

Dante: No doubt Walter, he tends to be there before anyone else is.

Walter: Zuzumi. She has the tendency to be where I don't want her to.

Randall: No one. I am alone.

Question: If you were to look at clouds, would you say one looks like a cloud or an animal?

The Mysterious Gunslinger

Your Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces