Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:47 am
BreathLessX
Lately I've been dreaming that I'm in a desert and I'm wearing one of those Organization XIII trench/jackets solving a puzzle about Kimchi. It's mainly due to video game overload.

Kimchi=delicious. Is there a reason you need to solve the puzzle though? My dreams often have some twisted reason that I have to do something or other.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:49 am
Naota3
i had dream where i was leader of wolves it was funniest time i had killing people biggrin

I remember I had a dream once where I was a serial killer plotting who I would kill. That dream filled me with such joy for some reason! It was such a cheery dream.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 am
Darkly_Doomed
Naota3
i had dream where i was leader of wolves it was funniest time i had killing people biggrin

I remember I had a dream once where I was a serial killer plotting who I would kill. That dream filled me with such joy for some reason! It was such a cheery dream.

yeah i love they're so awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 am
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
Naota3

yeah i love they're so awesome

Yes indeedy.
If this post goes to the top of the page like my last two posts have, I'm making a thread. stressed  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:22 pm
I always have dreams about something horrible happening to my younger sister. D: Like her getting preggers, or dying, or doing Meth. WHY SAUCE?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm
XxGrieverxX
I always have dreams about something horrible happening to my younger sister. D: Like her getting preggers, or dying, or doing Meth. WHY SAUCE?

if u have that kind of dreams then u must care alot about ur sister

i rember this on dream where i was in space and all there was is a chaos gate and a glass walk way that warped around a tower and at the end was a old man. so walked up to him i woke up idk why  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 am
In my more recent dreams, there have been bad things happening to family members. Like in one, my sister was in jail (I was trying to save her, but that place was so confusing. Pretty, but confusing) In another, there was something about my grandma's neighbors getting killed and then she wanted to go to help them but my family grabbed her and seemed to be trying to drown her. DX All I was doing was standing aside. Like the dream said, it was like I was hanging onto a cliff and being unable to help, unable to climb up, and eventually I would fall off, at which point my hands gave out and I woke up.
So my dreams have been a mixture of fun and total nightmares lately.
Griever: I have dreams like that with my older sister, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 pm
i've been having dreams about wastelands filled zombies and lava

another fossil has been restored  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 pm
Naota3
i've been having dreams about wastelands filled zombies and lava

another fossil has been restored

Damn zombies.
Oooh, what fossil?
My dreams have had the nice adventure format again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 am
I JUST HAD A REALLY WEIRD DREAM. I'M GONNA TELL YOU GUYS WHAT I REMEMBER OF IT.
Haseo (me) was trying to stop the evil villain thing and we had to go over a big giant wall of lava to do it, and then my party would be disappointed because it was an avatar battle. That's one fragment.
RL me was chillin' with Neuro, and I was apparently wondering who he liked. So he showed me a picture. I was quite surprised because it was Haseo (and I believe that Haseo is me, and it is frequently the case in dreams). So then we both logged onto The World, and he turned out to be Ovan. That was fragment two.
Haseo and Bordeaux were in my school, and Bordeaux was all, "Do the laundry!" to Haseo, who refused. So then Bordeaux said, "That's it! I'm taking the kids and leaving!" which left a very sad Haseo and a confused me. Then Haseo and Atoli and some other people were talking about the problems they had, and were all, "If only the original .hackers were here." Cut to original .hackers. And they were all, "If only Kite was here." And there was this little girl that looked just like Zeffie, but she wasn't because apparently Zeffie had to become the little girl, so she made a daughter that looked just like her (brown hair and purple eyes and everything! according to the dream. but that's not what Zeffie looks like) to replace her. And then this little kid jumped onto Mistral's shoulder and was all, "Let's ask flat head!" And then Kite was all, "Don't call me flat head! My name is Kite!...Why don't we just take a break? I mean, we solved all of the problems." And that was pretty much my dream. I don't know where Kite came from cuz he wasn't there before. And Neuro as Ovan is a strange concept...strange indeed.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm
I had a dream about my garage flooding and my cats were escaping. D:

ANYWAYS
I like the part about Bordeaux. xD "I'M TAKING THE KIDS."
Poor poor Bordeaux. You'd think she'd been the man in that relationship.

Lolol flat head.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:16 am
XxGrieverxX
I had a dream about my garage flooding and my cats were escaping. D:

ANYWAYS
I like the part about Bordeaux. xD "I'M TAKING THE KIDS."
Poor poor Bordeaux. You'd think she'd been the man in that relationship.

Lolol flat head.

DX That sucks. I have dreams with cat chaos all the time.
Well, I didn't, probably because once again I was like Haseo and thus was all, "Crudddd."  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers