Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~The Prince and Me~ (Literate....looking)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 pm
~Plot~

Sophie, a girl in New York City, is like everyone else. She works hard to live and still enjoys what she does. Most people want to be something else like an actress or an artist but not her. She loves working at the local restaurant/bar where she meets a lot of interesting people. In the day time, she works at an art studio teaching people how to draw. Sophie lives alone except with her cat Lily but still enjoys what she has.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country, the Prince of Wales has had enough of the normal rich life back home. His parents want him married but, although he has had a lot of girlfriends, he has never found the one he truely wanted. The Prince finally decides for a change. He leaves Wales with his best friend/butler and moves to New York City in search of anything new.

The first night they are there the prince sees Sophie and falls in love at first sight but she is not easily fooled. Sophie has had many bad relationships and believes you don't need one in order to be happy. What will the Prince do? Will he convince her of his love for her or will she end up disappointing him and send him packing?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:53 pm
Yes, I know this is kind of like the Prince and Me the movie but it is different (obviously). Anyway, I am looking for someone who is literate. I would like this in the pm's and, since it is in the pm's, it does not matter to me how many people want to do this roleplay. I can do this one with as many people as would like to. I only want a literate person. This means goodish grammar, types actual sentences and does at least a paragraph with each response. Now I understand writer's block and such but not every response has to be a one liner. If you do a one liner then I will do a one liner. It's ok if you make a few grammar mistakes since I do them sometimes to. Most likely in every post but please know how to type.

You have to be able to be more than one person since there is a Prince and a Butler. Most likely even his parents. Don't worry I'll be doing more than one character like her best friend and people in the bar. I would like you to stay active and if you go anywhere please let me know so I don't just think you stopped posting on me.

and......I think that's it.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:36 pm
~bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 am
b

u

m

p  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:41 pm
bumpity bump bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 am
.................bumpity bump bump........................  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items