any one have any ideas about some good horror movies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shifty lil Pixie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:15 am
lurichan
If you can find it, try "The Audition". It's a japanese horror film. Towards the end it's rather graphic at points, but generally it involves what happens when a girl wants this man to Love her and ONLY her....

GACK!! Normally I like Japanese horror flicks but this movie made me gag. I'm all for blood and guts but some other things turn my stomach. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 pm
Shifty lil Pixie
lurichan
If you can find it, try "The Audition". It's a japanese horror film. Towards the end it's rather graphic at points, but generally it involves what happens when a girl wants this man to Love her and ONLY her....

GACK!! Normally I like Japanese horror flicks but this movie made me gag. I'm all for blood and guts but some other things turn my stomach. xp
eek

Exactly how much gore was there?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:45 pm
I'm downloading Rohtenburg right now, and The Stendhal Syndrome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:14 am
i dont know much about horror movies, but the few that i have seen that i liked was "the cell". Its far from bieng scary, but it has some really awsome scenes..... oh, and stanley kubricks "the shininh" was awsome too....  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Shifty lil Pixie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:26 pm
XWraith_LordX
Shifty lil Pixie
lurichan

eek

Exactly how much gore was there?

I wasn't really the gore that made me gag. I don't want to ruin it but I'll just say that the girl was pretty creative in her torture methods... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 pm
I like asian horrors. . .
since a lot of english horrors are based off asian horrors it's really interesting to see the difference between the original and remake.
plus asian horrors seem to have more gored and a more mysterious edge.
and in my personal opinion, originals are always better.
I will list some movies,
Japanese: One Missed Call (japanese title: Chakushin Ari), Suicide Club (Jisatsu Circle), The Ring, Ju-on The Grudge,
Thai: Shutter
Korean: A Tale of Two sisters

thats what i can think of off the top of my head.
Suicide club isn't really horror.. . . but it's crazy and bloody and stuff. . .  

Miyu_Aizawa

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces