Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:29 pm
Emmy moved over to Ray and the girl lightly as she heard the girl waking up. "Great. Now we're trapped in here." Emmy grumbled. "Robert is a huge jerk." She said shaking her head. "How long have you been down here?" She asked the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:39 pm
Ray nodded angrily. "He's a jerk..." She muttered. The girl looked up at Emmy. "I've been here since... hm... since beginning of the year." She sighed. "Seems like longer though..." She shuddered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 pm
Emmy shook her head. She was contemplating what the girl had said before. "Hey Ray, I was using my powers while we were down here, why couldn't you?" She asked, recalling her sister had said that she hadn't seen this coming. She just sighed and she pulled on the bars of the cage again and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:18 pm
"He probably had some sort of deflector for her power." The girl piped up. "They've been putting tons of different powers into him for a while... or atleast thats what the others said." She whispered sadly motioning to the empty cages beside her. "There were others?" Ray asked, horrified. The girl nodded her head.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:50 pm
"W-what happened to the others?" Emmy stuttered slightly, almost scared to know the answer. "I don't like this." She grumbled, she pulled knees up to her chest and pulled her backpack off. She sighed lightly, going through it. There was nothing in there besides some books and a flashlight. She shook her head as she checked her cellphone. "There is no service, anywhere." She sighed, putting the phone into her backpack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 am
The girl sighed. "The others, well," trying to put it delicately for Emmy, "They outlived their usefullness. So they were taken away." Ray cringed a bit. "Well of course there's no service... We're deep below the school. So far underground, the air is shallow."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 am
Emmy cringed at the thought of the others being taken away. She sighed slightly and hugged her bag close. "Hey, it didn't hurt to try Ray." She sighed. Emmy curled tighter, if that was even possible and sighed slightly. She was scared of what was to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 pm
Ray sighed and nodded. "I know Emmy. I'm sorry. I'm just upset." She sighed and looked out the cage door. "So I'm assuming they're going to try and take our powers too eh?" The girl nodded. "Yes. That's for sure. They lure girls with this cute guy and then he takes them down here." Ray shook her head. "I kind of chose to come here.... To find you." She admitted.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:30 pm
Emmy sighed. "Well, I'm here because I'm nosy. I hate being left out." She sighed as she held her backpack close and sighed again. She guessed it was her own fault she was down here and should've listened to her sister that it was to dangerous to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Ray nodded with Emmy's statement. "It's true... you should've listened." She grinned a bit. "But thats okay... Sisters never seem to listen anyway." She sighed and frowned. "Now how are we going to get out?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:55 pm
"What are sisters for?" Emmy laughed slightly. She shrugged her shoulders, looking around. "I don't know. Those bars are tight though. they wont even budge." She replied, looking over at the door of the cadge, then lookd over at her sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 am
Ray frowned. "Prehaps saudering them would help?" She asked, pointing to Emmy's finger. "Use fire to cut the bars then all we do is push and go." Ray nodded, loving her logic.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:50 am
Emmy looked at her hand and sighed lightly. "Fine, but I can't promise anything. These bars look kind of thick." She shrugged and her hand started to glow red with heat. She pushed her hand against the bars, hoping something would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:36 pm
[[BUMP]]  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash