Reply Movies and TV
Twilight <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Ravissant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Remember..Life Doesn't Last Forever...

First off... Before a start...
ALL YOU TWILIGHT HATERS NEED TO STFU AND GTFO O_O

Anyway... n_n..
Discuss: heart Was the movie what you expected?
heart Were the characters in the movie what you pictured when you read the book?
heart Etc.

Meh::
I really enjoyed the movie. It was sorta what I expected... But they kinda left out some AWESOME parts that were in the book.
As for the picturing the characters, I never really thought Carlisle would look like what he looked like in the movie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...So Don't Do Anything Stupid!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 am
I totally agree! They left out awesome parts but it was a good movie. The Bella in the movie is smilar to the Bella I saw in my head. Edward was NOT as hott as I thought, though. He was cute, yes but not hott.  

x_just_a_girl_next_door_x

Endlessly Silenced

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:22 am
The book was fine the movie okay. If I didn't read the book I'd probably hate the movie but still it's not something I plan on seeing again unless they redeem themselves in the 2nd film.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:16 pm
Ok. I thought Twilight was a good book. Didn't like the movie so much. I don't really think the actors knew what they were going for. I mean this was supposed to be a BIG deal since Twilight was on the best selling list for 143 weeks COMBINED. I was sadly disappointed in the movie. I thought the actors perception of the characters feeling were off and not to mention the shoddy special effects. I mean come on. You have HAD to seen better effects than that. And I personally think (and you don't have to agree with me on this one) Robert Pattinson will always be a better Cedric Diggory than an Edward Cullen. I mean for half the movie he looked like he was going to throw up!! Now I'm not trying to bag on all of you little Twilight crazy mundo fans but give it a rest, please? People are entitled to their opinions and those who don't like it don't like and those who do, do. I am torn between the two, of whether to love it or hate it... And I don't think my opinion will change. Even when the second movie comes out.  

Medical Malpractice

Shugota

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm
I have to say, the movie was really bad.
I didn't like the actors they chose... they couldn't act very well and they didn't look a thing like the characters I imagined in my mind.
The effects were also terrible. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:39 pm
Now that I have seen twilight I want 2 see new moon  

Pinkrock865

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

xxCierra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 am
I loved the books but unfortunately I thought the movie was pretty bad ): the characters weren't at all what I imagined them to be. Actually, the ONLY characters I was content with were Emmett and James. In the book, a lot of the time Edward actually enjoyed himself around Bella. In the movie, like malpractice pointed out, he just looked like he was about to throw up the entire time. He just looked miserable. I get that he was trying to bring out the struggle within Edwards character, but seriously, lighten up a little. I was sadly disappointed with this first movie, and I wish more people would have taken the time to read the books before watching the movie so that they could see how much better the books actually were without relating it to the movie as they read, because the movie did not live up the saga. I jut feel that the movie did a poor job a representing this first enstallment in stephenie series.I know, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.I you liked the movie, then that's fine. If you liked the book, that's wonderful. Even if you didn't like it, that's okay too. However, fact that the movie had attained so much hype and that this poorly made movie and the actors' faces are everywhere you look, almost ruined the series for me personally (until I reread twilight lol)  
Movies and TV

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games