Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Dreaming of a hot yaoi scene...or hot yaoi boy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AIRanimechiic

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm
MistressJadeCloud
A recent one that I had was VERY VERY STRANGE.

I was a guy (cute, uke-like). And then all of a sudden Marilyn Manson appears behind me (I haven't listened to his music in AGES, so I don't know why he was in my dream anyways) and asks if I have any medicine for him to use. I tell him that I do and it's in my house. So, I take him there and on the way I asked if he had eczema (random, right?) and he was like, "Yeah, just a little bit here" and points at his crotch.

Me: That's gotta hurt.
MM: Yeah.
Me: I have eczema too.

*Silence...*

We get to a hotel in Las Vegas (again, RANDOM) and I suddenly have a jar of Petroleum Jelly in my hands and turn around to give it to him, but he fell asleep in a chair. So (being an Innocent Uke-like guy), I say, "Well, since he's asleep, I guess I'll have to put it on him myself" and pull off his pants. It didn't look like he had eczema at all, but I decided that I should put it on him, just in case. Then (here's where it gets kinda steamy) I put it on him and he got... hard... and I guess I liked the sounds he was making so I rubbed harder (yeah, I know, little perverted me XD). And then he woke up, looked at me rubbing his *****, ripped off my pants, and was about to stick it in me when my mom called me up.

Wow, that was long...

heart heart heart redface heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
oh my god! i wish i could have dreamt that kind of a dream... *so hot* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 pm
i dream both. lol naughty naughty.... i cnt elaborate or my fictions will be spoiled.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sushi-kaichou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:35 pm
hot yaoi boy?
lately i've been rereading all of junjou romantica and i gotta say, misaki is really getting onto me! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 pm
i rarely get yaoi dreams and even then, i dont remember the "good and juicy" parts just the before and after crying
thinking about my yaoi stories and ideas for new ones tend to put me to sleep though  

69_Go-Go_69

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:34 pm
Hm, I had a long, disjointed dream quite a while ago, with many different things in it, including giant god footprints, and masterpieces of art stored in sheds.
Anyway, in between the rest of the nonsense, there was one teeny-tiny part of the dream where, for some reason, Kurogane and Fai were high up in a huge tree, kissing. neutral It was somewhat awkward, because in the dream I felt like I shouldn't really be watching. ninja
(Clearly I had been reading too much Tsubasa! XD )
That was the only dream of that ind that I remember having. It wasn't a full one, either, just that. And then BAM! On to the confusing stuff about jigsawpuzzle paintings. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:42 pm
I admit I do have fantasies about sumone but I never dreamed about him.

But Im sure I have yaoi dreams I just couldnt remembr it when i woke up.  

nikaido24

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 pm
Yeah I sure as hell have had yaoi dreams.
But nothing juicy mind you.
I write them down.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 pm
If I've had one I don't remember it.
Though I do daydream about my OCs. I love my gay brain children heart
And often characters from random books and things come to join them in the magical land of my insane brain meat 4laugh

Its Dark In The Matinee

Plugs and Drugs

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:31 pm
I dont really have dreams but when i'm in class and i'm dozing off. I sure have some great Fantasies. This may be awkward but i get really horny afterward which makes it hard to consintrate to the MALE teacher cause thne i try and imagine if he were gay redface  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:46 pm
I've had some good'n's....

>,> most I cannot explain without getting X-rated...

others are daydreams, XD inspired TOTALLY from me and a friend's RP <3

*fans self remembering some of them* HUUUBOI <33333  

Aurumfae

SingingNight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 am
i had one tonight! mwahaahahaha
gosh, it felt so gooooood XD
i have no idea who the guys were, but they were on a pool. i can't really remember it all, i just know it was veeeery good. the first kisses totally blew my mind XD
well, i just found water complements yaoi quite well *hehe*

i had another one back when i read fanfics all the time. it was potter/voldemort, which is weird 'cause that's really not my pairing. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:52 pm
Well, lately I've been so enamored of this one guy (in the music biz) that he's taken up most of my dreams. mostly himxme or himxme as his (ex)girlfriend. I've had a few where I'm in a MFM threesome, though redface and that is why I sometimes like the idea of bi boys more than gay boys. *cough* gawd this guy has made me so much more perverted I can't even tell you o////o;  

JujYFru1T

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm
My dream was really weird and I remember it pretty vividly, (past night too <3)
Before I continure:
WARNING: WILL CONTAIN MILD SPOILERS CONTAINING TO VAMPIRE KISSES BOOK FIVE: KISSING COFFINS DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT SPOILED
((highlight to read))
Alright, so it took place in the middle of the book when Raven, (apparently me?) was investigating the crop circle that was in Hippsterville. While investigating, Jagger and Pheonix show up discussing the future of the club. Hidden in the wheat stalks I watch mesmerized by the seen happening in front of me. When I thought they were about to throw puches, Jagger pushes Pheonix to the ground and starts making out with him and going into more ot steamy stuff. My dream switches to the end of the book when I find Pheonix's harly parked in the mansion that my boyfriend (in this case Alexander) was renting. Well Alexander appears in motorcyle get up holding a wig (the same one as pheonix's hair color) and sunglasses. I starred at Alexander baffled. then he explains he's bi.

so if that dream wasn't weird enough it switches from vampire kisses to Dante (Devil May Cry) and Sebastian (kuroshitsuji) fighting for who should be on top. <- never did find out crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:30 pm
yes i have many hot dreams of sephorith takeing me in every way  

Zeddicus_Zull_Zorander69

Soru-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 am
[`Novacaine]
without yaoi I wouldn't ever get to sleep in the first placeI just have random pairings and positions that put me to sleep the fastest that night biggrin

BAHAHAHA

i know exactly what that is like. .__.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas