zerrooo.
  once.
  deux.
  three times.
  more. -_-
View Results

[F]lavor.of.[L]ife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 pm
Oh yes, there's everyone at my high school.
We've got the jocks, the preps, the emos, the band nerds, and so on and so forth. Eh, I'm a bit of a nerd myself. :3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:31 pm
not really everyday. a tease, sort of.
and i make fun of them back. rofl  

l ll-T R I N I T Y-ll l

Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Chinese Chami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:37 pm
----

Around here, almost everyone is Asian. It just so happens that a certain student finds joy whenever someone does something particularly stereotypically Asian with a hearty laugh and a bring , "HAHAHA, AAAAaaaaasiaaaaan!~"

It becomes quite annoying.

......................................................................................
----

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:02 am
Being in college, I really don't see it as much as I do in high school, which is good because I hope people have matured by now. My friends and I have a laugh every now and then, and I've always been ok with stereotypical/racial jokes, whats the point if you can't laugh at yourself right? I really don't have a problem with it at all. I have a diverse group of friends and we have a laugh at eachother's suspense but it doesn't go beyond that, so its all good. biggrin  

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:14 am
Hawaii is the stereotype capital. So much diversity put into one place we just tend to shrug it off and make jokes. Such as Chinese being stingy and Japanese being overly nice. *shrug* Haha  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:17 pm
Not that much. ^^
Only sometimes. smile

s u n n y _ l o t u s

Lockany

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
People think I get good grades because I'm Asian and used to wear glasses, and people also assume I know kung fu (I can't fight for crap, I'm an only child. <<; ), that's about it...I think.

Oh, and hall monitors don't care if I don't have a pass or not, it seems like they never thought I'd be up to anything bad...I don't know if that's because I'm Asian, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:20 pm
yeah ._.;

im supposed to be able to draw anime,PWN at any video game(i only own at COD ._.),be in any advanced math course(im failing)and love techno and j pop(which i do),and hate hip hop,or listen to only gangster rap and jin..ALSO..since i wear glasses now cuz i needm of course XD im supposedly smarter..bullshit X_X;

s**t sucks..im a rapper so i get s**t for that,but usually people come around and love it >.<;  

The Tactician

MsPearfruit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:35 pm
Somehow people automatically know that I'm a nerd.

I come across stereotypes quite often, but they're usually true and half the time they're made by other asians anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 pm
It's more like once a year, someone has to come up to me and say "hey, you're Chinese right? What does CHINGCHONGCHINGCHONG mean?!"  

kahye

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces