Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enchantedsleeper

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:58 am
Hey there :3

I was debating what kind of work to put up in this forum, because I love taking photos, drawing chibis and writing stories and poems. But then I thought of the one kind of artwork I never show to anyone, yet I really enjoy it, which is Candybar Doll edits.

The reason I don't show them to people is they're not 100% original. I can't create clothes from scratch using a naked base like most pixel artists; I just edit the clothes that are available in the dollmaker. Still, when MS Paint is all you have to work with it still takes a lot of effort to do. I love creating dolls of my story characters, and if people want, I can do their avatars or characters as well.

Some recent (and not-so-recent) dolls of mine:

User Image Vikki, a fangirl in a band rp I'm in (her wacky dress sense is great fun to describe =D)

User Image Tabby, Vikki's rival, who is played by my friend Antennea

User Image Butterfly, the band's lead singer, played by my friend Banished Storm (The Shadow Huntress Aya on Gaia)

User Image Ana, the band's wacky and fun-loving drummer (he's male, believe it or not)

User Image Gothica, the main character of a comic I thought up a while ago (but never drew)

User Image Danger, character in a story I'm toying with (working title: The Liminal people)

User Image Rhiannon, my friend's story/roleplay/manhwa character (the edit was a birthday present)

That's all for now, although I can put up more if people want :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:24 am
Those are so cool. I always wondered what those dolls were. 3nodding
I, er, I make my own sprites and animate them. I'm a total pixel-geek.  

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Creative Center [Share your skills with us!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items