Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
I want to cry right now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 pm
Problem. My no-longer bestie Brittany (britain14) have been fighting for a while (that's why I've been only posting 1 or 2 times a day). Then just the other day Britt says, "That's it, Kylie. I can't take it anymore." then I'm like, "Can't take what anymore?" then Britt explains how we're going to different schools and s**t and then she starts saying that I talk about my new friends too much. She starts yelling at me (she's never literally yelled at me before) and I start crying (I don't like to be yelled at). She starts saying all these sarcastic remarks like,"Awwww, are going to tell your boyfriend?" then she bursts out laughing. Then I got really pissed because she knows Rainey isn't my boyfriend and I don't like it when people make fun of him. Then I with all the might I had in me I called her b***h and hung up. We talked online a few times since then and I e-mailed her one last time today and she hasn't replied to it yet. =/ Sorry this is so lengthy. i just need one thing out of you guys. Can you help me smile? I like jokes and pictures of vampires when I'm upset. Rainey's been talking me through it, but I could use a little humor.
Thanks,
~.:Maddy:.~
Edit- You guys know any songs I could listen to to help me get over this? I've been listening to The Cab && The All- American Rejects.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:40 am
Everything will get better! heart Don't worry!

4laugh Vampire picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I think you need to listen to some Panic At The Disco. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:44 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yummmmmmmmm. heart
You guys have ups and downs! You'll be friends again.

I<3those pictures by the way xD. Kitty and Petey =D

Panda Cheval

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:50 pm
Oh my god. You guys rock. All can say in the cyber world is thank you though! If I could hug you, I would! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:54 pm
-hughughug- 4laugh heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:09 pm
PrimeOdd
-hughughug- 4laugh heart

I got so many free hugs from my friend Taylor today! He was like, "What's wrong, Kylie bo Bylie??" then I explained to him what happened and we hugged for [it felt like] forever! Plus on my way off the bus this moring Rainey walked past me, grabbed my arm and threw me towards his body [;D] and made me hug him! =O
But anyways- HUGS MAKE THE WORLD GO 'ROUND!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:08 pm
Um...sorry i don't have any pictures but um... if you like kind of screamo music listen to Your Sword Versus My Dagger if it doesn't make you feel better i'm really sorry. Also you could listen to NeverShoutNever
http://www.myspace.com/nevershoutnever

Fragile Panic

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:54 pm
Fragile Panic
Um...sorry i don't have any pictures but um... if you like kind of screamo music listen to Your Sword Versus My Dagger if it doesn't make you feel better i'm really sorry. Also you could listen to NeverShoutNever

I <333 NeverShoutNever xd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:47 am
Panda.Gal
Fragile Panic

I <333 NeverShoutNever xd

xd i love him too!  

Fragile Panic

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out