Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
IC 2005

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draya Raine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:51 pm
hey there. I'm pretty new to this Guild... been lurking mostly. just thought I'd post a little something up here about Starfleet's International Conference this year... Not sure how many of you are members of Starfleet, but usually every year my Region has what's called "Summit" and instead, this year my region is hosting the 2005 IC. So, wondering who all was planning to attend? or, if you'd like to know more about it... my Ship's Webpage can be found here, Starfleet's Website is here and the IC's Website is here (this site will probably tell you more about it than any of the others... so, yeah, just thought I'd give a little heads up =^_^=  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:29 pm
I haven't heard of it, but it sounds like fun! I've always wanted to go to a Star Trek Convention. 3nodding  

Lindira
Crew

GreenCat3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:17 am
Ooh, where is it? I'm already saving up for Shore Leave in Baltimore this summer, but that'd be fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:38 pm
It would be cool, but I would never be able to go...too far.  

Lystat

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Lindira
I haven't heard of it, but it sounds like fun! I've always wanted to go to a Star Trek Convention. 3nodding

They are fun. The ones i went to has Scotty, Sulu, Bones, Picard, and the first I ever went to had Gene Roddenberry.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games