Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Kid Fear & Tom Helsen in concert!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poly poll.
  <3
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 am
So last night I chilled with the talented & gorgeous Lieven from the one-man-band Kid Fear.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's better live than on CD or whatever... or maybe I just think that 'cause I have a thing for guys on stage singing their hearts out wink heart
But yeah. Last night = fangirl moment much. Haha. He was so nice.
I got his album (even though I'm supposed to be saving my money xp ) and his autograph.

Kid Fear opened for Tom Helsen. I'm sure you guys have never heard of him before, but he's huge over here. This is probably his most famous song... although he's had a few hit singles so maybe not. I don't think he's that great really, but the tickets were a birthday present which is why I went to see him...

It was fun though 3nodding He was being a spaz at points and like crawling all over the place. And at one point he's like "We're gonna do a little contest now... the prize is really great... it's my new CD! Soo..., the first two people who get on stage win! But all you guys on the balcony aren't allowed to jump down, unless you wanna die. Sorry."
And then he made the people who got on stage sing before they won xp

And you guys have to listen to this. They're both 11 years old! surprised I don't like that song so much, but they sing/play it really well considering how young they are.
Last night they played it live during Tom Helsen's set 3nodding EDIT: Um okay apparently that was a joke about them being 11, they're actually both 16 rolleyes

And he covered a Madonna song xd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:51 am
He looks hot.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items