Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (MoonClan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want? You like!
  Me Want!!!!
  Me Like!!!!
  Both!!!!
  Neither!!!!
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 pm
Dood-sama
can I have one?

it's my first so it's free, right?

Can it be Angel playing with Cloudkit?

what does Cloudkit look like?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 pm
Paint BBS 550 gold - small group shot (two/three cats) you choose poses & background

can i have Leafpetal and Cloudkit (Soon to be Cloudpaw as soon as Leafpetal gets done talking with Bluekit in the rp so she can talk to you [patchstar] about making Cloudkit her apprentice) at the moontree? I want it to obviously be night and obviously half moon, but its just Leafpetal and Cloudkit/paw and a starclaw warrior. the starclan warrior is talking to Cloudkit/paw, saying 'Welcome Cloudpaw, New Medicine Cat Apprentice of Moonclan' . PLEASE?????

btw, YOU DO KNOW WHAT CLOUDKIT/PAW LOOKS LIKE!!!! you already did a paint bbs of him, pantherclaw, and leafpetal...  

Feathertail14

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm
could you do one for moonshadow?erm, moonkit? shes jet black with blue spots on her back. and make it a deluxe please! she has blue eyes!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 am
Shadow is a Dark Gray, almost black Tomcat with Green Eyes.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:12 pm
okay guys. i'm sorry about this but i'm going to have to lay off the requests for a while. school's coming up and i need to work on my grades and stuff, but cursedstar will help me with all the requests.

First of all. Leafpetal. i'll try to do your picture whenever i get the chance to, but unfortunately patchstar's gonna have to say no to cloudpaw being your apprentice. what do we have, three main medicine cats and four roleplay ones? that's way too many. way way waaaaaay too many. we should only have two. so i'm sorry but cloudpaw has to be a warrior apprentice.

Okie doke mosspelt, same to you, i'll try to do it whenever i can :3

as for moonkit, i'm sorry, but that name is taken by Moonflower. you'll have to choose another name. and same with your pic. i, or more likely cursedstar will do it whenever we have the time. :3

sorry y'all but you just gotta be patient with us ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 am
Thanks.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:35 pm
nuu, me iz name iz waspkit, but me want pix of moonshadow. oh i has idea. im waits, taken your timen. me wants eh picture of deese guy at a medicine pool.
waspthorn:
User Image
nettlekit:
User Image
moonshadow:
User Image
ravenflight:
dont have a pic, but hes pure black.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:03 pm
ohh okay that's good biggrin
kay, i'll do them whenever i have the chance.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 pm
i can wait whenenver.lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm
lol sweet biggrin

i finished some! C:

Mosspelt!
User Image

Waspkit!
User Image  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm
I kno it's a little early but can I get Joltflash's kits as warriors? I can wait as long as needed, but it seems like we are getting nowere and I really like the names I choose for them. It can take a month for all I care, but if you can that would be awsome ! >w<

User Image Bluewing (she has silver paws [all], muzzel, and patches on her back that look like wings [on he shoulders] ) She-cat

User Image Tawnyrose She-cat

User Image Duststorm Tom  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:46 am
Thanks so much~! I luvs it!!!!

I sent you the Trade biggrin  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm
(-w-)V Peace!!! lawl Hey, yeah if Patchstar doesn't get back to you (or if you just want to tell me which ones to do Patchy) you can PM me and I'll draw it for you~!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm
(patchy here)
Sure thing Joltflash! I'll try to get it done whenever I can 8D  

The Panda_Kitty

KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items