Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa Online

Back to Guilds

Come join other fans and discuss everything GAGA! 

Tags: Lady Gaga, Music, Dance, Fame, Monster 

Reply Gaga Online Home Page
Discovering Lady Gaga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyS80

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:45 pm
I was on Photobucket & on the FRONT PAGE it says LADY GAGA, so I thought "Who is she?"

I thought she was a Model or somethin.

So I Youtubed her, found JUST DANCE & I was shocked!

> 3 < When I heard POKER FACE, I was sold  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:33 pm
I was watching this show and the song came on for the winners. I immediately had to know who this person was and eventually I found the song online ( sweatdrop 3 weeks later ....lol...jk) And from then on I've liked Lady Gaga 3nodding  

DrowningShadow

Valahearts

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 am
Ok, my story's a bit sad.

Well, I watch Much Music, and well I saw her music video for Just Dance and I thought it was kool, so I downloaded the song, sinse i didn't have an ipod, or mp3, i made a cd, with it on it.
when the vid for Poker Face came out, I was a bit iffy about her, but at a friend's halloween party, ALL night my friend and i were on the computer listening to poker face ALL night, and now we ADORE HER, (My friend is acctually in this rp, Javril Larks))
and now, I'M HARD CORE FANE! but im a little young to be listening to her music, if you know what i mean, but i dont care really what the lyrics say, and that's what matters right? well people in my class are SOO immature, that they sing, LoveGame and Poker Face like she wrote the songs as jokes, and they sing the parts around the teachers, PLUS!
GaGa came to MY SMALL town SMALLL!! and i didn't get tickets beacause they sold out in 10 mins, and I WAS AT SCHOOL!

gtg to school now, but i cry sometimes at night when I think to much about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 pm
The first time I heard Just Dance was at my school dance xd , I didn't know what it was called though. Then I heard it from my friend's cell, and I fell in love with it.  

LovableSan

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Ashley_master_of_darkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 pm
I love it too!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm
I heard about from one closes friends about there years ago. We were sit on the bus talking about underground indie music and little know artist. He brought up lady gaga. He said her music was pop art. I when I heard that I thought, ewww Andy Warhol wannabe. About a month later I was bored and thought I would google her. There wasn't much about her on there yet, but did find the song vanity. I was hook. It was cool seeing raise to a popstar over the years. Aww, Love you Gaga! heart  

Uke for him

3,225 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

xxNew York

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:53 pm
Like most people, I first heard "Just Dance" on the radio, on TV, pretty much everywhere. I fell in love with the song, so I looked up her other songs.
I liked some of it, but I just considered her another boring pop star.

And then we all watched Gaga's outfits and music videos becoming more and more shocking, and original - and I became a fan.

But when I *really* became obsessed was the VMAs. I will admit, at first I thought her performance was just too weird, but I later realized...it was genius. and amazing. and so damn awesome.

and I've been a little monster ever since ♥

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 am
I was on itunes and this chick was #1 on the charts soo i listened to just dance i tot she looked weird at first bt now shes really the smartest and most creative person i ever had as a role model crying heart heart mrgreen  

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ashley_master_of_darkness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:34 am
I liked a lot of singers and lady gaaga was one of them and then I started to listen to her all the time. Then she came out with the new album and I love all the songs in it and my favourite was bad romance and that's my story what is yours?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:54 pm
At first I heard "Just Dance" on the radio and really enjoyed the son but didn't really think much of Gaga. Then a couple days later my bff came to school with half glittered sunglasses and a poster. I asked her about it and I ended up really interested. So when I came home that day I searched her :]  

hapiiness

II_SexiBunni_II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 pm
when i found out about lady gaga it was when all she went by was GaGa or Stephani. i used to watch her in Staphani Germanotta band on youtube before she was even famous. i loved her then i love her now ;D she's absolutly perfect! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 pm
One day, I accidentally stumbled across her Telephone video on youtube. I was so intrigued by how strange it was that I just couldn't stop watching it. After that, I went and checked out her other songs and loved them too!  

Special Monster

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

eradicate the enemy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 pm
Aer iheard paparazzi on my sisyers Itunes :3
love my mother monster now! heart heart heart  
Gaga Online Home Page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2