Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Confrontation- The War of Snow and Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:16 pm
"Silverpelt!" Bearclaw screached.
Silverpelt didn't understand. Why was this fighting happening? Why? What was her brother doing here? And Foxtail, where was she? And why did Tigereyes have that cold look in her eyes? Silverpelt backed up, into a tree, Bearclaw looming infront of her.
"You! You and your siblings are responssible! You did this to us!" Bearclaw accused.
"I-I don't-" Silverpelt stammered, but Bearclaw, slashed her face.
"Don't play dumb! You know that your brother leaving your clan was just to much for you and Foxtail to bair! Before he left, you all deviced a plan to destroy Snowclan! Well, that's not going to happen!" Bearclaw pounced, but Silverpelt side-stepped.
"I don't know what you're talking about! We were kits! Why would we do that?!"
Bearclaw ignored her and continued to attack.
After a moment, Silverpelt stopped. "If you really wish to kill me, fine. I don't want to live through this."
Bearclaw slashed her face. Silverpelt fell, but didn't try to get up.

~~~~~

"Silverpelt!" Foxtail rushed over to her sister. She was bleeding all over, and was bairly moving. She looked up at Bearclaw, cold furry in her eyes."You! You did this to Silverpelt!" She shreacked, and they locked in battle.

~~~~~

"Tigereyes, why?! Why are you doing this?!" Clovershadow asked, desperation in his voice. "Tigereyes, please! Tell me!"
"It's not fair!" Tigereyes yowled, while slashing at him with her front claws. "Stupid wolf! You had to go and eat Softkit!" She slashed again, all the while getting more and more upset. "All Cindermoon thought about was Softkit! 'Oh, my poor Softkit! I wish you were still here!'" She mimicked. "Bah! She never cared about me or Rowanbranch! Why do you think I left?! I couldn't stand her! Not after that!" She stopped mid-swing and fell to a heap on the ground. "It's not fair! She never cared about us Clovershadow! Only you did! And now... Now..." She sobbed.

~~~~~~

Foxtail carried to sister's body back to camp, tobe treated by Reedblossom. Why had Bearclaw done this?! She yowled to the sky as she set her sister down to be treated.

~~~~~~

Silverpelt felt the sting of blood. The sent wouldn't leave her nose. She knew she would die. She'd figured that out long ago. "And the sky will fall in the forest." It was her. Her name was Silverpelt, after all. Yes, she would die.

((I think that's enough from me. If Bearclaw or Cindermoon want to add anything, their free to.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:32 pm
I can't move

It felt as if her paws were sown to the snow, the wind buffeting her back, weaving through fur. She stared in shock at the velvet ice, slicking her paws.

"Well done." the whisper pricked at her ears, she flinched.

Frostheart curled her tail to a knot, "You'll be rembered for moons and moons to come. Everyone will look up to the mighty Bearclaw. How proud they'll be to know their own kin saved all the clans."

Only the moans and screeched of the wind echoed in Bearclaw's ears, Frostheart did nothing to thaw at the ice she felt inside now. Her heart had shattered, the cold squeezing the life out, now left as a stain in the black shackles that tied her to murder.

"I killed her. Silverpelt is dead." Bearclaw whispered, only to be swept along with the wind.

Frostheart pushed her eyes together. "You did what you had to. You couldn't watch them kill the clan you loved and cherished, could you?"

"You're not StarClan, are you?"

"What?" Frostheart jumped back with a gasp. "Don't you dare accuse me with-"

"No." her voice was firm, tinged with the darkest of hatred. "Those aren't stars enterwined in your fur. Those are shrads of your heart, the glints of evil. You've tricked me."

Frostheart's kind face swept with wickedness. Gleaming with the true ambition that had now been released. "You were perfect for my scheme. Your love for SnowClan covered up everything else. You would kill to protect your perfect little paradise. Your love clouded your whit, I saw that you'd be gullible enough to fall for such an east plot." she snorted. "How dumb you are. I'm surprised you call yourself a noble clan cat."

Bearclaw shook her head. "I may have fallen for your trap, but I can make sure you never hurt anyone again!" Bearclaw lashed at Frostheart.

"This only proves your stupid. You can't kill me, I'm already dead!"

But as Bearclaw lashed at the spirit, blood oozed out of her cheek. "What?"

"I may not have the strength." Bearclaw panted as she slashed again. "Or the whit." she bit at the she-cat's thigh. "But that doesn't matter!" she loomed over the cowering Frostheart. "I have the determination and heart. And with the soul of a pure warrior, I can destroy you!" with a blood-gurgling screech of fury, Bearclaw overcame the immpossible.

((Cindermoon's turn))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 pm
:O that's so cool! write more!!  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers