Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Twilight Obsession?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight Youth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:30 pm

I think the decent thing to do would have been make a different vampire movie. Twilight the book was a great read, it was the first book I had read in so long. Then when the movie came out I lost all respect for the book because of the terrible actor choices.

Also vampires should never sparkle.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 pm
I read all 4 of the books before people started going crazy about the saga and the film (the film is boring!) and they aren't so bad, but I preferred Harry Potter. It is like any other vampires book and i personally don't like robert pattison. I don't find him cute. Where I live everyone is nearly always talking about twilight, the other books of the saga and about robert pattison.  

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:58 am
If you can appreciate the book and the movie separately as they are, they are delightful. However, when its just stupid people who are as is said obsessed, its overboard and painful when you try to block out the annoyance.
Twilight is just another fad or something like Harry Potter. It won't be as popular soon, so I think if you just wait it out, things will some what fine until something weird happens.

Is it not funny that Robert Patterson would be in the Harry Potter movie: Goblet of fire, and then with that success of his death, he ends up being one of the main characters in another book series that has films to go with....?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 am
i used to like twilight,but itjust got boring and stupid.and another thing,wats all the obsession over robert pattinson???hes UGLY!!! stressed  

Sileos

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kris O-O

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 pm
Twilight was pretty cool. I'm excited for New Moon as a matter of fact. I think the actors were really good too.

I'm probably going to be shot for thinking that. o_o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 pm
Well I've read the first book...it's decent, but it's still way overrated. I'd rather read Vampire Knight any day.  

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 am
I'd rather read about a non cliché vampire, who listens to real punk and ska and wears bermuda shorts and hawaiian shirts and just wants to be left the ******** alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:59 pm
I read them. the story line was dully predictable.
and her writing kind of made me want to bash my head in.
and personally edward freaked me out.
they're love is also based on pure attraction.
.-.

MANGOSandSALiVA

MANGOSandSALiVA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 pm
Rellik San
I'd rather read about a non cliché vampire, who listens to real punk and ska and wears bermuda shorts and hawaiian shirts and just wants to be left the ******** alone.

I second that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:41 pm
I luv Percy Jackson Books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Eternal Bloodshed

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:39 am
Midnight Youth

I think the decent thing to do would have been make a different vampire movie. Twilight the book was a great read, it was the first book I had read in so long. Then when the movie came out I lost all respect for the book because of the terrible actor choices.

Also vampires should never sparkle.
User Image

I second that! (except for the last part) Seriously, ROBERT PATTINSON WTF?!?!!?!?!?!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:46 am
personally i dont hate... ok i hate the twilight series. it sucks  

LoveDeath_NAT

eMojoJojo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:56 pm
i am fukin tired of ppl who:

-saw the preview of twilght
and found out there was a book for it
-they go and read the books
-they watch the movie and now listen 2 paramore and linkin park (cuz it was on the twilight soundtrack
-they buy twilight crap
-they cant stop f****** talking about it

Any1 feel the same way??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 am
im tired of twilight.
im tired of michael jackson too.
twilight is just a book to make preppy teens fall in love with sparkly vampires.
michael jackson, sure he made good music, but no one ever gave him this much love before.
obsessions suck. .__.  

fed452

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games