Reply The L Guild Forum
Light's Death

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:53 pm
Would you say Light's death was satisfactory? Or super-sad? How would you have done it?

Personally, I think his death wasn't bad enough. They should have done a public execution!!! Then he would have to deal with his victims!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 pm
I thought that Light dying was true justice (OOOH Paradox xd )
When he did die though, I was in a very different frame of mind * started singing DING DONG THE WICKED DWITCH IS DEAD* which was probably because I'm not much of a Light fan. That's what you get for killing off all of the cool characters twisted  

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:01 pm
YAY! I totally agree. DIE WICKED ... uh... W-DEMON!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:27 pm
No way, you guys. It wasn't his death that wasn't bad enough, what was bad WAS his death.

What should've happened, was, assuming nobody really wants him dead in a hurry, was sentence him to Life in Prison. Then, all of the criminals that used to fear him/hate his guts can look at him in his cell and realize that the almighty Kira was just a wuss that depended on some notebook. Maybe not the notebook part, but he's still a wuss. And theeeen... prison rape abounds! twisted  

UltimaMage3

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:46 pm
WOOO!!! GREAT!!!!
Uhh... let's replace prison rape with ultimate beatings, okay? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:55 am
I actually don't care if he lives in a prison for his entire life or dies. I was pretty satisfied with the ending (of the anime, because I'm not that far in the manga). I didnt like his peaceful death, because it was peaceful in a way. Dying alone of a heart attack he expected. But I started laughing like a maniac when Matsuda shot him. FIVE TIMES.  

Count Chocolat

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:47 pm
YAH! GO MATSUDA!!! WOOT! XD
I wish it had been more, though...
Although, seriously, how could he have seriously thought that ANYONE could write in blood faster that someone could pull a trigger? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:58 pm
because he was insane  

tokijin0

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:14 pm
XD That's right.
The deranged one.  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers