Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L] [Original] Finding My Attraction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pockyvampyre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:14 pm
Finding My Attraction, A Shonen Ai short story by Pockyvampyre

Part 1: Enter Akira

The rain was cold as it ran down my face as I stood under the appartment roof. My hands were shaking in my coat pockets. I pulled my hands from my coat and watched them shake then breathed on them to try and warm them up. Suddenly the appartment door in front of him opened. The door slid to all the way open to reveal a dark living room. There were candles lit across the floor along with rose petals. I shivered but walked into the apartment unable to control myself. As I entered a handsome male appeared to greet me. He gave me a soft smile and helped me take of my coat. He looked as though he could be a model, he had black hair and soft hazel eyes. After the charming man hung up the coat he gestured me to his couch with another warm smile. Again unable to control myself I walked across the floor and found my way to the black leather couch towards the back of the room. I sat down and was surprised to find that my host was already seated next to me. The small space between us made me feel uncomfortable. Then the man wrapped his left arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. To my surprise he was very warm and I blushed. The mysterious man just laughed softly and smiled. I blushed again. With another chuckle I felt a hand running up my shirt. I felt like jumping but I couldnt move and just sighed. But the feeling of his warm hand against my soft cold skin felt good. He ran his hand under my shirt up threw his sweater collar and laid his hand on my cheek. Subconsiously I moved into his warm palm then flinched away realizing what I was doing with another guy. But he was so warm... My host then turned my head with his hand. My heart then disapeared. Mine and this charming man's face were only a few inches away. He smiled his smile once again and slowley closed the gap. I stared wide-eyed in disbelief. Time felt like it was slowing down. His beautiful lips coming closer to mine...

"Naota-kun, Naota-Kun!" I jumped and my head shot up. The entire classroom was looking at me. I flushed. "Look he's blushing, he must have been having a perverted dream or something!" a junior laughed. A few other kids chuckled but the teacher looked furious. "Naota you need to start getting more sleep, the semester tests are coming up and your grades are starting to drop. I wish that Dad of yours would stop making you work at that resteraunt so hard, its wearing out my students." I sighed and nodded. Then the bell rang. If only it could have rang sooner, I thought.

The walk home from school wasn't that bad, after schools over kids stop harassing you so they can go hangout with their girlfriends or go to the movies. I kicked a Pepsi can out of my way and watched leaves fall in front of me. Ahh November, Christmas is coming up... another holiday alone with the hungry customers and the special holiday eggnog. I sighed again.

That dream creept back into his head. "Why was I dreaming about some guy I dont even know?" I mumbled to myself. "I don't like men." I thought. But for some strange reason that question always came back into my head...

As I opened the door to "The Dragon" I was instantly transformed into a waiter. "Hurry up and put your serving clothes on Naota, today's been busy." My Father ordered. I made my way to the back of the kitchen were a small employee room was built and put down my school books and changed into my uniform. The uniform I had to wear looked more like it belonged to a shaolin monk or a karate master. It was a black gi outfit with the resteraunts logo on the back. The logo was a cute dragon with a bowl of soup in its hands. Under the dragon the phrase, "The Dragon, the best chinese food for the hungry." Was sewn. Although my Father owns a chinese resteraunt im not chinese. My Mother is Japanese American and my Father is American. So I pretty much look like any other normal kid only I have a japanese name because my Mother promised her Father to keep the Japanese part of the family alive.

I left the employee room to go to the waiting desk to show people were to sit and to get their drinks. My Father was right, it was busy. No later had I got to the desk two teenage girls came in giggling and talking. Great. I thought. As they approached me they gave me a few puzzling looks. Probably wondering if Im old enough to work here, they are defanitly newcomers. "Umm, a table for two I guess." The first one said. "Ok right this way." I said faking a smile. I led them to a table by a window. "Umm excuse me, can we sit in a booth?" The other asked. The two exchanged a look and I guess they wanted a booth now. So I led them to the nearest booth and sat them down and pulled out a pen and a small notepad. "What can I get you guys to drink tonight?" Faking another smile. "I'll have some tea." ONe said with a smile. "And I'll have a diet coke." the other ordered. "Ok and will you be ordering of the menu or would you like the buffet?" They exchanged another look and decided menu. I gave them one last smile and left to get their drinks. The resterant was kinda small, or cozy I think. Where the desk is to wait on people is right in front of the fountain drink area, so It didn't take me long to get their drinks. When I made it back to their booth I over heard what they were giggling about. "Did you see that hottie in the corner?" One said. "You mean that guy with black hair and the blue muscle shirt?" the other laughed. "Wow he looks like he could be a model." I hesitated for a moment and decided it was just a coincidence. I mean there's bound to be a few models that live are in the city. I continued to their booth and gave them their drinks, then got up to go back to the waiting desk. When I got to the desk out of curiosity I decided to check out the corner of the room. I got up and made my way confidently to the corner looking for a guy with black hair and a blue shirt. Then I saw him. It's the same guy from my dream! I cried. He was sitting alone with some soup eating it like beautiful bird. I stared wondering if I closed my eyes he'd still be there when I opened them. Wait...why am I thinking this, I don't like guys! suddenly he looked up from his soup and he looked directly at me. For a few seconds our eyes met. It's too late now he probably thinks Im checking him out!I yelled at myself. It's ok, i'll just ask if he needs a refil of his drink. I thought trying to recooperate. I awkwardly made my way to his one person table. As I got closer and closer my heartbeat pounded against my chest. Soon I realized I was standing by his side with a dumbstruck look on my face. "Can I help you?" His voice was calm and inviting. "Oh, umm, can I uhh get you a re-refil?" I managed to say. Ugh! Im so stupid!I thought to myself. "Oh, sure." he smiled. "It's Green Tea." I stared again. "Oh-Okay." I choked. I took his cup and stumbled away. "Oh Im so dumb!", "That was a stupid idea!" I mumbled quietly to myself. "Why do I care how nice his voice is! Or how charming he is!" I cursed. I realized an old couple was staring at me. "Huh why-?" I looked at my hand holding the cup and the green tea was overflowing and my sleeve was soaked. "Ugh!" I stomped. I poured alittle bit of the tea out and headed back towards his table. Ok, this time I won't act like an idiot and i'll act like he's just any other customer.I smiled confidently. But when I got to his table... he was gone.

Later that night, I had another dream.

Ok that was part 1, I hoped you liked it. It's not that intense yet but you'll just have to wait and see. ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Hope you update it soon!  

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

pockyvampyre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:17 am
Thanks Im sure I will ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 am
Here's Part two for you guys. ^_^

Finding My Attraction, A Shonen Ai short story by Pockyvampyre

Part 2: Damn Him!

The smell of cherryblossums and roses filled the air. The room was very humid and with the smell intoxicating. I was laying in a bed. Soft black velvet sheets lay under me. As for on top of me, a beautiful boy. "Naota..." He whispered. He moved his model like face closer to mine, our cheeks touching. I could hear him breath into my ear. "Naota..." He whispered softly into my ear. The feeling made my heart stop. "Where am I-" I started to say when he lay his finger over my lips. "Shh..." He smiled. He moved his head back over to its old position and bit my ear. This gave my heart an even worse feeling. "Ugh please stop."I managed to choke. "Why? Don't you like it?" He giggled. I blushed because I kinda did like it. "See." His eyes were amazing... His hand found a way down toward my shirt. With one arm he pulled it off over my head. I tired to cover myself with the sheets but he grabbed my wrists and held me down. "I see how you play." He smirked. "Ugh..." I struggled with my arms. "You're so cute Naota." He whispered. "Almost like a girl." He giggled. "Would you mind if I called you Naota-Chan?" After he said that his face leaned closer to mine. My heart slowed down like before. Wait...this is just a dream. I remembered. It isn't actually REAL. I relaxed. "Aww, it was cute when you struggled." He chuckled. His smile almost made me want to start struggling again. "Atleast it'll be easier." He whispered. I turned my head and waited for his worst. But for some reason I wanted to see him, to see his face. His beautiful face... Suddenly I felt his lips touch my neck. I almost jumped. I could feel the blood rushing to my face. Then I felt him move his hands up my chest. His hands felt so smooth... He took my face in his palm and turned my head towards his. "Oh Naota-Chan..." He closed his eyes. Slowly I felt his lips against mine. they weren't like a girls lips. They were smooth, not dry but not wet. Perfect. His taste... I felt him open my mouth alittle bit wider. Then I felt his tounge find mine. Unable to resist I moved my hand through his hair. Then he stopped. He seemed almost shocked that I did this. "Naota...I love you." He whispered and ran his hand down my stomach.

"WAIT!" I yelled. I was in my own bed. In my own home. As reality came crashing back down I sighed. Wow, that dream was just...I exhaled Lovely... "Great Im in love," I gulped. "with a guy."

After I took a shower and got dressed like any other day I realized it was a saturday. Atleast I have time for breakfast. I thought. I headed to the kitchen. We had a relatively small kitchen. There was a refrigorator a few cabinets and a table against a window. I thought it was cozy. I walked over to the refrigorator and found a note stuck there with a magnet. I read the note...

Naota-kun,
There isn't much you can make in the house.
Me and your Grandfather went shopping for food. After that we're going to be at the resteraunt. You don't have to work today,
your Dad.

I stared at the note for an extra moment and sighed. After not managing to make anything for breakfast I'd decided to go for a walk. I left our apartment with an extra house key and started walking. I headed downtown. The walk downtown didn't take long, I soon found myself surrounded by other shoppers and strangers. I started thinking about my last dream. Why did I just let him do that? Why did I kiss him back? Why did I run my hand threw his hair? I couldn't stop myself from asking these questions. "I don't like guys!" I mumbled out loud. I got a few looks by some people but I didn't care right now. If I saw him at the resteraunt maybe I can find him around town... I thought. the idea soon left my head as I thought about how big the city was. "Damn him!" I yelled. I got a few more looks. Why is this happening to me? Why did he choose me? Suddenly something shot threw my head. It was from my dream. "Naota...I love you."

It started to rain then. That's just great. I complained. I headed into the nearest shop. the shop I walked into was a bookstore. I trudged around and tried to make myself look busy. I headed towards the graphic novel section. Nothing seemed interesting, there was just a bunch of card game manga's and manga's about your hair turning gold. Something caught my eye for a second. I picked up a graphic novel and read the back...

"Misuki has mixed feelings towards his brother's ten year long friend. But little does he know he can't help but make him smile. When his brother decides to get married he couldn't help but feel sorry for Usagi-san. but is he crying because of his Usagi-san's heartbreak or because he can't stand to see someone he love hurt?"

I mumbled and but the novel back where it belonged. The bookstore he was in luckily has a coffee shop. I could go for a White chocolate mocha right now. I thought. I headed towards the coffee shop. The bookstore today was having a book signing so there was a crowd. I made my way towards the line and counted the money I had with me to see if I had enough. The line didn't take long for it to die down. Soon I got to have an order. "Umm, can I have a White chocolaate mocha please?" I asked. The round woman behind the cash register took my money and handed me my change and receipt. "You're number is 306" She smiled. "Thank you." I smiled back. I waited for them to call my number. "306?" An employee yelled. I walked up to the counter and got my coffee. "Thank you." I said quietly and turned around to find a table. As I turned around I was bumped and my coffee spilled on the floor. "That's just my luck right now." I mumbled. I looked around to see who bumped me. I seemed invisible to the crowd of people buying drinks and pastries. I jumped to look over peoples heads and caught a glimpse of something...familiar. I saw familiar black hair. I dropped the rest of my coffee were I stood. My heart began to beat and I pused people out of my way to follow what appeared to be the man of my dreams.

I pushed threw the crowd following the man. I jumped up to see if he was still there. He was heading towards the door. Oh no you don't!I yelled in my head. I veered towards the door following him outside. The rain was pounding even harder now. Out side I looked both ways, down both streets. To my right heading deeper downtown I saw a leg turn into an alley. Ha! I grinned I Got you! I closed the gap and ran around the corner into the alley. It was dark for a saturday afternoon. My shoes began to become wet as I walked through puddles in the alley. I heard the steps of another person and the sound of a puddle splashing. I shivered and went deeper into the alley. Once I got farther down into the alley I learned it wasn't a dead end and that it went to the left. I started walking alittle bit faster as I got an eerie feeling. My spine shivered as I turned the corner. Out of nowhere I was grabbed from behind and thrown up against the brick wall. "Stop, what are you doing?" I yelled. "I can file charges!" Then I heard a giggle that made me stop in my tracks. The man raised his head. It all came flooding back to me. "Naota?" He smiled. Right?" I couldn't say anything. He released his grip and pulled me against his chest. "Ho-How do you know me?" I choked. "Well didn't you get my a refil at that resteraunt?" I stood ther ein his arms. "Bu-But my name?" I choke again. "You wore a nametag." He giggled. I suddenly got very angry and pushed away from him. "So you only know me because of my God damn nametag!" I yelled. He stopped smiling and stared down looking at the pavement. "Ive been having these stupid dreams about you, and you only know me because of my nametag!" I shook with anger, and began to cry for some reason. Suddenly he looked up. "Wait, did you say dreams?" He asked. I instanly stopped. "Yeah, Ive been having..." I lowered my head. "dreams about you." I blushed. Then I felt warm. He was wrapping his arms around me. "Naota?" I looked up and he wiped away my tears. "Ive been having dreams too." He smiled just like in my dreams and once again I remebered...

"Naota...I love you."  

pockyvampyre

NaruSasuiscool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:19 pm
omg i must read morrrrrrrre  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm
Dreams are such pleasent things. . . I love it! please continue!  

krazii13

3,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

Lunalover009

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 am
Quote:
"Misuki has mixed feelings towards his brother's ten year long friend. But little does he know he can't help but make him smile. When his brother decides to get married he couldn't help but feel sorry for Usagi-san. but is he crying because of his Usagi-san's heartbreak or because he can't stand to see someone he love hurt?"

Junjou Romantica?! I love that Manga!!! whee
will you update more soon?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:57 am
Awwwwwesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
By the way, it's Misaki, not Misuki. ^^  

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Cheru Noir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm
.:: *Does a little dance* ::.
I love this story!!!
> w <
As a fan request,