Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Podcasts!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:03 pm
So. Do you listen to any podcasts? If you don't you should. Aside from general interests such as cooking or yoga, you can get GREAT WEIGHTLOSS PODCASTS!

The one I'm listening to right now, is called "yell at your fat" and this girl is SO cheerful. She's lost 139lbs and she does a motivational podcast for weightloss, it's a little bit silly, but it's important to listen to at least a few episodes, I thought it was stupid and that I wouldn't listen to it anymore until the fourth or fifth episode and now I'm almost addicted to all the positive feelings.

And what's more is that usually you don't even need an Ipod to get them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:57 pm
urls? surprised  

__penguin__
Captain

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:03 pm
http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=62476

Other than that, search yell at your fat in Itunes. Subscribing to the podcast is free.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:38 pm
she's quite entertaining lol  

Soi Tsuba

Starlurk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 am
I can't wait to listen to it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:28 pm
Mrs. Goodreau (I don't know how to spell her name) is from Toronto and she runs a vegetarian/vegan podcast out of CompassionateCooks.com, and she has a lot of nutritional episodes on many many things ie: quinoa, kale and other things. The best ways to get whole foods into your diet and all sorts of other things. It does run from a Vegan perspective, >.> *proselytizing*

BUT, she's SO sweet and kind sounding. It's very calming to listen to her podcast.

So, it's called Vegetarian food for thought. And I do believe as I said before that you can find it from Compassionatecooks.com  

Lady Schist

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games