Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)
Power up System V.1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:14 pm
Ok one of my crew came up with a very good idea, but I had to tweek it a little bit for it to actually fit in with this RP.

The System

The system comprises of a point system. When you fight a certain level of Youkai, you are awarded a certain amount of points by a crew member based on your performance, and how powerful the Youaki is and what type they are.

How to Use the Points

You will be able to spend your points to power up your character. This could be to make them a little stronger, faster, or smarter. You can also use them to unlock abilities that your character has, that those of us who are part of the crew locked away. You can also by Demon swords, like the Tesaiga, and Tensaiga.

NOTE!!!

It is your responsibility to keep track of your points. Please do not cheat by saying you have more points than you actually have. This is all based on an honor system. If you are caught cheating you will be given a warning, if you do not comply with this warning, then you will be banned from the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:34 pm
--_-- I'm a genious.

Also, you can put your points/stats and stuff in your sig so you don't forget, then you can just update it when your char gets stronger. Plus it makes it easyer for the crew, VP(s), and Hiten to compare with others.  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:26 pm
*Whack* dont brag stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:31 pm
*whimpers in a corner*  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:35 pm
Oh, I almost forgot, r u gonna randomely award pep points to start with dependng on how much demon is in their blood? like Humans get a low # to start with, half demons get a medium #, and full demonst get lots of points. Using the random # thing or the dice roll

human - 10 - 20
1/2 - 15 - 55
full - 50 - 100  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:39 pm
Well humans are naturally weaker, and youkais are naturally stronger...and they dont start out with points ><  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 pm
how will the winner be chosen? by a crew or who draws the higher #, or by who gives up first?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:47 pm
Ah, you talking about when they fight each other. The winner will be decided by who survives the fight...or the one who doesnt run away ><...there will also be random attacks on the roads as well ^^  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

warlock70773

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 pm
I like this idea a lot. It's truly amazing, really. But should we have a thread with a store-like thing, so people can see what they bu. And certain skills are race-special?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Its more user-special, much like your character dimensional abilities, and Alice's nine-tail powers.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

warlock70773

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:57 pm
Ahh very nice, but where there still be a shop set-up so you can see what is available to buy?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:59 pm
I dunno, maybe, for right now, the user will have to come up with things to buy, and then ask us about it.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games