Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Solarstorm~ The River in the Sky

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:37 pm
I can still feel the blood slicked to my fur, gushing under my sore paws. I can hear the cries of pain echoing through out my mind. I can see the cats as they tore through the unknown, only pride dragging them on. As other cats gradually forgot, I clung on. I refused to let go of of your cruelity. I am here to replace that stain in history, to renew the true power of

SkyClan.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:38 pm
Chapter First

A stream. A smoggy, black stream. It rippled, churned to the unknown. It... it was in the sky. As the sun rose, it cleared. The stream glinstened to crystal, the midnight sky fading to a heavenly blue.

Solarstorm blinked open, sunlight weaving through her lashes. She stood with a strech, shaking the clumps of ferns from her creamy coat. Stiffly, the warrior padded out her den.

Solarstorm looked out to the river, silver streaks breaking through the surface. She sighed in releif, it wasn't the polluted stream that ran in her dreams. What did it mean? Could it have been a sign from StarClan? She was no medicine cat, perhaps her ancestors had sent it to her by accident.

Yet it haunted her, was RiverClan in danger? Perhaps a war between them and SkyClan?

A ball of fur rammed into her, another pouncing from the reeds. "Thornkit!" Solarstorm complained as she wriggled free from the tangled mess of kits.

"We defeated the spy!" Shellkit annouced as she puffed out her chest. "Shellstar once again saves the day!"

"Hey!" Thornkit snapped. "You said that I could be leader."

"No!" Shellkit pushed her eyes together, lashing her tail in annoyance. "Your my deputy, I'm leader."

"No fair!" they began to wrestle.

Solarstorm padded off, eager to get away before she was pounced again.

"Solarstorm!" she turned to see the swish of ginger fur she'd known all her life bound towards her. "Solarstorm!" he repeated.

Too excited to wait for her to say 'what' Lightningpaw kept on going, "Sloefur says I'm getting my warrior ceromony at sundown!"

"That's great!" Solarstorm purred. "Congratulations!" ((Don't you dare Silvercloud!))

"To celebrate, Cheetahpaw, Flightpaw, and I were gonna go play at Sunning Rocks, you wanna come?"

Solarstorm nodded, she could feel pride swelling within her. Lightningpaw accepted her as a sibiling.

The 'littermates' leaped into the river, the cool water weaving through their fur. Two seasons ago RiverClan had won back Sunning Rocks, and loved to swim to them just to taunt ThunderClan.

With a quick shake of their coats, the foursome jumped on the rocks, the immidiant heat soaking up the remaining clumps of water hanging from their pelts.

"I'm leader of the world!" Flightpaw annouced as he scattered to the top of the rocks.

"Not anymore!" Cheetahpaw annouced as she ducked to his underbelly and flung him off the side.

"Hey!" he spat and clawed his way back up to wrestle her.

Lightningpaw and Solarstorm skidded into the battle to help,  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:42 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 pm
reserved  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality