Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Birds of Paradise Encampment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:31 pm
Bankotsu suddenly unshealthed his katana and quickly got in between the birds and Kenta. As his guards jumped up and started to take care of most of the birds by swinging their katana's and striking at the birds. All the ones left over Bankotsu took care with his own ruby hilted katana.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:36 pm
Kenta sighed, and crouched down, so the girl could get on his back. He moved his head to in a motion for her to do so, seeing how he couldnt speak.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:39 pm
Normally she wouldn't get on, but she knew the child couldn't hold on on its own. She climbed on his back with the child.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:40 pm
Kenta looked at Bankotsu, and nodded. He took off in a dead sprint towards the Kokushi.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:42 pm
As Bankotsu and his guards finished off the birds, he pulled out an oil rag and cleaned his sword of the blood stains. "Alright may we take this to a secure location?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:23 pm
Katsuki walked into the encampment, hand on the hilt of her sword. "Here we go." She whispered. She looked around and stayed in the shadows, waiting for the moment to strike.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:09 pm
Katsuki growled and lept, stabbing one in the back. It threw her off hard and she stood up almost instantly. "This is what I needed." She muttered and lunged again. This continued for a while, back and forth, attack and back up. She had a couple wounds along her arm but she went in for the kill a moment later. The sword plunged through it's heart and sheslid into the shadows again. One deep gash, a few cuts, and plenty of bruises.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 am
Metsuki arrived in the encampment furious and ready to do battle. "hey you stupid birds! i want to know why i found one of your scouts in my lands!", Metsuki drew his blade, positive he would recieve an attcak from the birds. "if i dont get an answer ill start to kill you one by one until nothing remains!", Metsukis eyes started to glow "NO ONE THREATENS MY TRIBE!!!". Teeth gritted, sword at the ready and prepared to draw blood Metsuki let out a battle cry "GRAHHHH!".  

Pandue

Pandue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 am
He lashed out at the nearest bird carving it up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Rage consumed Metsuki, no one and absolutly no one is allowed to harass his tribe gets away with it, he is prepared to defend it until his last breath. Birds were swarming him, attacking what he could and defending when needed he slain multiple birds but not without injury. Metsukis back, arms and legs were cut and hurt this futher fueled his anger. After an onslaught of birds he finally over came them. Now all he needed to do is find out why a warrior scout was in his territory. Metsuki bagan to search the ecampment for a leader or some kind of clue for the scouts appearance, but he did not search without caution because he knew that the attack force he had just dealt with was not the end of the birds of paradise, there were lots more where they came from. "from here on out im going to need to be careful or i might end up like those dumb geese i just finished off".  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:57 am
After several hours of searching the encampment Metsuki found nothing. Although he was quite angry he still knew that there was nothing more he could do here "damnit!, how is there no clue as to why i found that bird in my territory?", Metsuki quickly decided that there was nothing more here for him and would end his journey here for now. "i should return home to the the others", and with that Metsuki left the encampment with the bodies of the birds of paradise laying lifeless on the ground for the birds to find.  

Pandue

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:17 pm
Katsuki payed no attention and started tending to the gash on her arm with what she had. "I found one of them on there own, but it was a bit boring. Maybe next time I'll go for more." She stood slowly and headed back for the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Kage was getting angry, 'That stupid bird is going to suffer a death worst than the seven hells!!' She transformed and ran underneath it for awhile. Then she was attacked by ten birds at once. She used youki to rip them with her claws at a distance. When she finished with them she started back to the village.  

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items