Reply Cheats, Hints, Hacks and Tips
Fallout 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:39 pm
tips, tricks, hints to Fallout 3 go for it, ill even start with a question..i recently just bought Fallout 3, no scratch, no smude, i play it in the PS3 perfect condition both system and game i get to the stpry pf the washington monument..and i have to fast traved to Three Dogs place..as it loads...it freezes, the music plays but when the song is done nothing the screens there there...i press the PS3 controller button..no menu i hold it...nothing..so i think alright ill have to travel the long way fine...and i get to a certain metro tunnel as i go to the ending gates it does the circle loading thing on the third time the needle does around the loading circle it stopes almost halfway through...the hell!!! i tries a system update...but i already had one done, i erase the unused memory data...still nothing...so now im starting the game over...all that hard work wasted..so im at the diner scene of the game where im 10 years old....i finished talking to everyone....then...the system restarts itself...WHAT THE ******** honestly dont know what to do anymore...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm
First of all i need to say, grats for buying such a great game -clap clap-. My friend actually ran into somewhat of the same problem and there is 2 possible causes to this problem A: your system B: a faulty disk. lets hope B in this situation. Go back to the place where you purchased the disk and tell them that it was faulty and you wish to trade it in for another one and bring the new disk home. If this does not work your system is not reading the game correctly thus being either you have to get a new system or just not play that game.  

Warr3N

Diablo185

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:39 pm
No idea how to help you there, dude. I have it for the 360. That's a bummer though dude. Real sorry. Did you find Harold in your data that you ereased? If so, then I'm really truly sorry. Harold is my favorite NPC. Then Dogmeat, then Uncle Leo, then Fawkes. If you don't know Harold, He's a talking tree. He was from the first 2 Fallout games. He had a tree growing out of his head. He called it Herbert. Sometimes when he was bored he'd call him Bob because he thought it was funny. He still does. But now he's rooted to one spot, called Oasis, which is near the top left corner. Just go straight north from Megaton and you'll be fairly near Oasis. He's been there 20 years, surrounded by people who think he's a god. But don't kill him. He's too awesome to kill.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 am
can't help you either i beat the game but i never even stopped by to talk to 3dog. oasis was cool harold and bob are great to talk to.

wehn i went through i found i could "dress" NPCs by reverse pickpocketing same way you would use a frag grenade to "explode pants" like it says on the loading screen. but instead of using a grenade you just give the NPC the sexiest piece of raider armor you've got and once that NPC calms down from you trying to pickpocket her, come back into town and find that NPC.

i believe the computer uses the armor condition as well as the armor value when determining whether or not the NPC will wear the armor.  

AndyX

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

AndyX

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 am
i recently bought the expansion pack for Fallout3 which adds on "the Pitt" and "Op. Anchorage"

i played through the anchorage part and while you are in a simulation and as such your gear is default to what the simulation wants you to have. there are ways around this

under normal conditions the simulation provides you with 1 or 2 "weapon requisition packs" however you can take and toss all your weapons and ammo on the ground and then request a new weapon configuration. you'll then be able to pick up your old weapons off the ground and have access to all of them pirate

the ammo dispenser is a nice item to find, but your ammo stores are also limited to a certain number by default
same way as mentioned above you can drop your ammo on the ground and activate the dispenser to gain your max limit, and then pick up the ammo on the ground. this gets you around the ammo limit set by the simulation  
Cheats, Hints, Hacks and Tips

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games