Angelic Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:54 am
im crazy what do you think??
lol.... just kidding...

my frends used to call me the Advice Doctor...
sometime my advices are crazy but it works....

well for now, i dont have heavy problems...
just wat to recieve an advice about forgetting someone,
i cant really move on.... shes haunting me in my
dreams... i liked her since the day we had a little chat...
i loved her.. but in the end i got broken... well so far,
it wont hurt me that much talkin about her......
yesterday, or maybe this day, 1am i dreamed of her...
i was holding her hand... so soft.. it was like real.. redface

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 pm
actually thats quite normal if this girl dead? or is this girl someone you loved, left, and you still want to still be with her?  

Saintsage777

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:17 am
Im leaving the guild as my time gets more occupied but feel free to PM or comment me saintsage777 if ya need help ill try but even im not fully great with advise bye  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:58 pm
me im addicted too gold help too figure this out crying  

mikhailmesina

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:56 am
Can u help me? When i look at the guild members Im a nonmember..... So do u know how I can become a member? No one is answering my topic so i decided to put it here....  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 am
I would like to help anybody who is in need of trouble
just pm me and we could talk~  

Sophi-phi

Shy Prophet

Sophi-phi

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 pm
Cat Takuto
Can u help me? When i look at the guild members Im a nonmember..... So do u know how I can become a member? No one is answering my topic so i decided to put it here....

Just pm the owner or one of the people who runs the guild and tell them that your a nonmember and they can fix it from there...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:08 am
I need some advice from everyone that will give it to me!!

So my boy friend and i have been together for 4 months and a week and I kno he care about be so much but we are so diffent and when i say that i mean everthing that i like he hates and most of the things that he like I couldn't care less about it. He dose everything for me and puts up with all my crap but, we've been fighting alot latly and he just blow up on me yesterday, like crazy bad but, he was just trying to make me happy by doing somthing that I like that he hates. I dont know what to do I care about him soo soo much but how long can you be together with someone that the only thing that you have in common with them is their stubren personality. I really dont want to lose him but i dont kno what to do and i mostly only get to see him on the weekend because he live like an hour away and has school, and thats kinda a big deal for me. I think i need some advice from an out side party because friends tend to take sides!  

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 pm
^^^^pm/ comment to give some advice ^^^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:16 pm
The Delirium Trigger
Haha, this is cool. Funny thing is, when I'm not being an a** I can actually be rather friendly and intuitive. It's like I'm bipolar.

For me, my main problem is that my Grandfather, whom I am great friends with, has a very high chance of dying in the near future. Though, per usual I don't feel anything about it. But the problem is not knowing what to feel, it's actually feeling it. I don't feel sad, angry, confused, or anything. Hell, I'm not even happy so I know I don't hate the man. I'm not sure whether that makes me a terrible person or not, maybe it's a gift of sorts. But still, I've asked a few people what they've thought and the general consensus is that due to my relationship with him I should be feeling more concerned whereas I usually don't even think about it.
The question: Does the fact that I don't feel anything over the coming death of a family member who has basically shaped my life make me a bad person?

No, you aren't. My brother is the same way about his friend's death. He just didn't feel anything. He was a little angry, but that was because it happened on his birthday, which kinda ruined it.

urusai01

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

battledarkness4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, same here... I like giving people advices.... but the funny thing about it.... I can't apply my advices to myself... I just don't know why,,,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm
yes, i also want to help you guys. i love helping with peoples problems. not to take your biz in the forums or anything but i also run an advice corner on my site www.cherryred.ewebsite.com post in the forum, post on my site, or if its private you can pm me. >=D  

Explode-Express

The Give or Take Advice Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces