Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Thunder and Lightning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 am
Thunder rolled and lightning chrashed. A motley group of cats cowered under the scant protection of the bushes. Thier leader flicked his tail agitatedly, nashing his teeth. "We must keep moving! We must fufil the prophacey and get to this kit before those do-good cats find out!" A cat sitting next to him blinked wide pale eyes at him. "Barracuda, the kit will not be born till midnight, when thunder and lighning apper in the sky at the same time. Please, calm yourself....." She dodged as Barracuda aimed a bite with his sharp teeth, just grazing her ear. "I do not want to hear it, Galaxy! We must keep moving!!!" Sevral cats under a bush gave a wail of dispare." Flametail's tail went out!!!" "YOU DOLTS!!! I can still live if my tail goes out!!! It'll catch fire soon as it's dry!!!" There where loud thunks as the cats who had set up the wail were hit over the head by the cat they had been talking about. Barracuda marched out into the rain. "I can't stand this!! Let's move!!!" The cats fallowed, some grumbling about the rain. But they were walking, steadily, slowly, persistently.
Fang Clan was coming!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 am
Midnightstar sat just inside the entrance to her den, watching the rain fall and bounce off the ground. It had started raining yesterday, and Sunrise had predicted it would last for two more days. The medicien cat had been busy gathering herbs to cure cold and fever. Now she was in the nursery with Milkweed. No doubt Elkhoof was pacing outside of the nursey in the rain. Everyone was anxious, waiting for the birth of the kits.  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 pm
(awesome! write more!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:56 am
Thunder chrashed and lightning flashed, and Elkhoof's yowl of joy was heard throught the camp. Midnightstar rose to her feet. "I must go see the new kits. In three moons time the kits will be bathed and taught of star clan and the warrior code...This is a big day indeed...."  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:28 am
Midnightstar was meet at the entrance of the nursery by Sunrise and Elkhoof. Elkhoof was beaming and saying that he was going to catch some sleep and see the kits tomorrow. Sunrise stopped Midnightstar as she started to enter. "Midnightstar...Meet me in my den when you're done. This is of upmost importance." Then the cream-colored cat ran to her den at the edge of the river that made the eastern boarder of the camp.

The nursery was warm, and Milkweed was happily licking her three kits. Two of them where obviously twins of some sort, because one had black fur with golden lightning marks, and the other had golden fur with black lightning marks. The third kit was snow-white with strange grey spiral markings all over her fur. Milkweed gently nudged the black kit. "This is Thunderkit. His brother is Lightningkit, and their sister is Icekit...." Midnightstar nodded. "Lovely names for such lovely kits. If you excuse me, I need to see Sunrise on some important matters...." Milkweed nodded and returned to licking the kits.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:01 am
"Sunrise?"
"Sit down, Midnightstar." The medicien cat dipped a stone flask into the natrual hotspring and put a fruitskin stuffed with mint and herbs into it, before sliding it to Midnightstar. "Midnightstar.....I should have told you this all those moons ago that Star Clan told me......."
"A prophecy?"
"Yes. About Thunderkit and Lightingkit." She closed her eyes, and began to recite it.  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:07 am
Thunder will crash,
Lighting will flash.
At the high of the moon two kits will be born,
Each with the power only dreamt of by the evil at heart.
One will save the clan;
The other will throw it to chaos.
The river will run dry,
And two brothers will meet in battle.
The fate of two clans will be decided by the choice of one,
And the river will run thick with blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:09 am
Midnightstar's eyes widened. "No...."
Sunrise nodded."This prophecy includes not only us, but....Fang Clan."
Midnightstar lept to her paws."We must keep them from getting one of the kits! We must-"
"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!"  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:22 pm
Midnightstar and Sunrise raced out of the den in time to see what was happening. There where several cats emerging from the river and attacking, and others where climbing over the high braken wall that protected the camp, and through the underground passage that was the second entry way into the camp. The camp was full of the sound of battle.
Sunrise cried out,"Lakepaw! Lakepaw, to me!" Then she sprang off into the battle, her fur sending out a bright glow.
Midnightstar tried to make it to the nursery, but found her way blocked by a large tomcat with sleek silvery fur, and yellow eyes. "Hello, Midnightpelt."
"Barracuda!" Midnightstar lunged at the tom, but he doged and pinned her to the ground. She tried to manuver her paws, but Barracuda stomped on her forelegs, causing her to scream in pain as they broke.
"Oh, no you don't. Falconstar always praised your...unique abilities. To bad it requires your paws....."
"You...Killed....My...Mate....."
"Nonsese, he killed himself. He lept infront of my dart."
Just then a cat with a dyed reed cloak ran up. "Galaxy and Sixclaw have the kit, Barracuda."
Barracuda nodded. "Good." Then he yowled, plunging into the river and swimming upstream. Sevral others fallowed him that way, and one launched themselves off a tree limb into the sky and actually flew. The rest escaped over the braken wall.
"No........" Midnightstar's breathing stopped as she uttered this last word.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 am
"Return.....You must return to our clan, my love...."
Midnightstar woke with a start and sighed, seeing the familiar leader's den. "Eight lives left....", she muttered. Then she strode out into the camp. It was still raining, and outside of the medicien cat den a temporary covering of sort had been errected. Walking past this covering, Midnightstar heard her name called. "Midnightstar.....Midnightstar, please...." She stopped and saw Milkweed. Her eyes where red from tears, and only two kits lay next to her: Thunderkit and Icekit.  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:08 am
"Midnightstar....Please tell me we'll search for Lightningkit. I can't bear to think of him in the hands of those Fang Clan cats."
Midnightstar nodded."I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Midnightstar edged out of the way as Lakepaw ran past her with a petal of the Ice Flower, most likely to freeze a bone together. Soon Sunrise herself was scurrying after the apprentice, carrying a whole Ice Flower, splint, and bandages.  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 pm
Midnightstar stopped her son and apprentice, Badgerpaw. "Badgerpaw, find Piketail and Skullface. I require their assistance." The young tom nodded energeticly and sprang off to search for the two. Midnightstar returned to her den under the High Point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm
Skullface entered first. The black cat had white bone pattern over his fur. Next came Piketail. She had fur patterned like a Pike's scale. Both of them nodded respectivly to Midnightstar.
"You summoned us?"
Midnightstar nodded back. "Yes. Skullface, I need you to go to Boar Clan's terratory. Remember, you can't use the Addermouth tunnels because it leads to the Spider Caves. Go across the gorge. Piketail, you'll fallow him and go along the border of the gorge. Then I need you to get to Lake Clan's terratory. Tell them to meet me at the River Gorge Arch."
Both nodded and exited. Midnightstar sighed and slowly drifted off to sleep, into dreams of happier times....  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items