Submit

Which do you think is more important?
  Attack skills
  Defense skills
View Results

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:14 am
Since the release of Gaia's MMO: ZOMG! here's a question relating to tactical fighting.

Is it more important to have strong attack skills, or strong defense skills? I know the perfect answer is both, but for the sake of the debate, you can only have ONE..so which one will it be?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:30 am
For the sake of argument I'm going to go with strong attack skills. I like to dash in, kill a monster or two, and then retreat to heal up. The 'wash, rinse, repeat as necessary' approach wink

Kalvaya

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:45 am
Yup I agree. Cuz that's exactly what I do xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:48 am
Kalvaya
For the sake of argument I'm going to go with strong attack skills. I like to dash in, kill a monster or two, and then retreat to heal up. The 'wash, rinse, repeat as necessary' approach wink

That's probably the most sensible option.
I chose defense, because I think there's no use in having excellent fighting skills if you can't defend yourself well when someone else attacks. It's better to be able to prevent yourself from serious injury, than to hope that you can kill others before they kill you.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya

That's probably the most sensible option.
I chose defense, because I think there's no use in having excellent fighting skills if you can't defend yourself well when someone else attacks. It's better to be able to prevent yourself from serious injury, than to hope that you can kill others before they kill you.

Well you are right about that though.[/red]  
*Chamber of Archives*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff