Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Halloween '08

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppetry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Yeah, it's late but what did you guys do? Still dress up? Trick-or-treat?

My English teacher actually gave out extra credit to people who dressed up xD So lame but, I cosplayed as Hatsune Miku from this video: Alice Human Sacrifice - Vocaloids

Yukihane was Meiko.

I was too embarrassed to go trick-or-treat at my age, so I stayed home and handed out candy xD; Though Austin (our Ovan at AnimeIowa) went trick-or-treating with his college friends because he's poor and wanted free candy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:11 am
I was a rather ghettofabulous Pit from Kid Icarus / Super Smash Bros. Brawl. We were supposed to have a Brawl group, except everyone but the Wiimote, Sheik, and I dropped out. And the Wiimote wasn't in school because everyone and their mother went to the Phillies parade. 8|;

biggrin I trick-or-treated, since we were like, "Awww, what the hell, it's our last year, probably."

... D-did he trick-or-treat in his Ovan costume? 8D  

fk12

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:23 am

Lol xD do you have pics? Yuki went trick-or-treating, but I didn't. All the children who came to my house were really small. There were fewer people this year but they were greedier, so I almost ran out of candy anyway.

He trick-or-treated in his Pyramid Head costume O_o It looks really good because he's amazing with cardboard like that. But I would have been so freaked out if I didn't know him, and he came to my house in a costume like that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:12 pm
Lul PIX PLS

I dressed up as Little Miss Muffet kinda. I don't really know what I was. I went trick-or-treating. I'll never be too old to trick-or-treat. It's free food and I like food. D:<

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:41 pm
I was a giant moogle from FFIX. I couldn't get my Kurodo costume ready in time. :< Barley anyone trick-or-treated here. I didn't pass out any candy though. People here are going to safe houses. No fair D: you get to go to school dressed up. My school sucks. D:<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:59 pm

@Greevur: I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;P

@Midori: Giant Moogle xD Like, a moogle suit? It's weird because our middle school didn't allow it, but our high school encouraged it.

Puppetry

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:10 pm
I dressed up as a dementor. xD
I was surprised; a lot of people at my school were dressing up and having a good time. I saw a lot of fairy princess boys, anyway. :P
I didn't go out trick or treating though, 'cause usually my neighborhood is epic fail on the candy front. Last year I got less than half a pillow case.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:13 pm
For Halloween I was lazy and sat on my arse all day visiting Net Slum. ;D
It kinda sucks having a family that's religion is against Halloween. =(

Misaki Haseo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:01 pm
@Midori
Lol cute. <3
I wanna dress up as a cactuar next year now. c:

@Pup
Fine. D:< But I don't have the pics on my camera. They're on my friend's. ._. So it may be a while before I post them. D:

@Sanus
LOL FAIRY PRINCESS BOYS
I'm sorry. D: I trick or treat in my friend's neighborhood because she lives near all the rich people, so we get full size candy bars. c:

@Haseo
I'm sorry. ;-;
The Net Slum is better than trick or treatin' anyway. c;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:11 pm
@Puppetry: Ever since last year when we got a new principle rules have changed a lot. And it was not a moogle suit. It was a sweater and some pants. I posted them in the cosplay forum.
@Griever: :0 We should be a Cactuar and a chocobo next year. biggrin

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:27 pm

@Sanus: Fairy Princess Boys? xDD There was this one guy who dressed up as a slutty nurse. He had fishnet stockings, heels, and everything lol. My little sister is too shy, she went trick-or-treating with friends, but didn't bring home much candy at all xD She probably didn't take three handfuls like the greedy children in our neighborhood D<

@Haseo: Aw D: Halloween is like, my favorite 'holiday.' What's your religion?

@Greevur: I actually took no pictures when I dressed up xD I'd have to put it on again when no one's home, then take pictures of myself lol.

@Midori: Ohh I'm gonna check the cosplay forum now then :0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:48 pm
@Puppetry: emo I still need to bug my friends for pictures, 'cause I didn't get any of my own beyond our Wiimote and something later when my friends were like, "I WANT TO SEE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER COSTUME!".

YOU KNOW, I was hoping that someone in my school would be Pyramid Head on Halloween... until I remembered my school has a "NO MASKS" policy, and... well... 8D

@Griever: Don't lie. You were really ***** it up, weren't you? >:c

@Sanus: Fairy princess boys? ... I approve. 8Db

@Misaki: *petpet* ;_; Net Slum loves you.  

fk12

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Haha. Well he wore it last year on Halloween to school when he was still in High School, but only that one time. He took off the mask in class, and just wore it in the hallways. And he was really proud of it so he's wearing it again.

If you can't get them, you should ttly just take self-pictures xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:00 am
@Midori
:,D OK.
We'll be the coolest kids around. cool

@Pup
THEN GO TAKE PICTURES. CHOP CHOP. mad

IMPATIENT GREEVUR IS IMPATIENT.

@Twelvie
DARN. YOU CAUGHT ME. :C

Grieverr

Vice Captain