Read First

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 am
Boy and girls of every age

Post anything related to zOMG in this forum. From help with a quest to starting up a clan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 am
Alright ye runts. I'll be the subforum manager here. We have only a few rules that aren't already defined by the TOS.

1) No posting scripts for the game.
2) No posting websites where rings may be purchased with actual money.
3) Please don't flame your fellow Nekos for being ignorant. That's my job. I do it well enough without you.
4) Any and all complaints will be sent to me, any and all requests for information can be sent to the appropriate threads which I will supply.

Asides from that have fun. No drugs, sex, or alcohol. Don't stay out too late. G'bye kiddies! *waves*  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kngz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm
Twenty Shades of Grey
Alright ye runts. I'll be the subforum manager here. We have only a few rules that aren't already defined by the TOS.

1) No posting scripts for the game.
2) No posting websites where rings may be purchased with actual money.
3) Please don't flame your fellow Nekos for being ignorant. That's my job. I do it well enough without you.
4) Any and all complaints will be sent to me, any and all requests for information can be sent to the appropriate threads which I will supply.

Asides from that have fun. No drugs, sex, or alcohol. Don't stay out too late. G'bye kiddies! *waves*

lol okay and look! same sig!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:05 pm
Reinbow Chi Tea
Boy and girls of every age

Post anything related to zOMG in this forum. From help with a quest to starting up a clan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

ummm i don't know how to kill new eb can you help me?  

Kngz

Official zOMG Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff