Reply The Beatles
Beatles Dress Up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily The Thirteenth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm
Dressing up is just for kids during Halloween, right? Wrong!
So I would like to ask all of you, would for special occasions would you dress up as one of 'our boys' or anything Beatlesque? They are the epitome of high fashion, I mean who wouldn't look down right sexy in one of the Lonely Hearts Club Band suits? No one, in case you were wondering.

If you have dressed up, post pictures we would love to see them.

I will start with my contribution. This Halloween, I have assembled a few random clothes from my closet to make a sorta 60 mod style outfit. Since I have that long hippie hair, I hope most people can sorta get where I am coming from.

Also I really want to dress up as Lucy inspired by the Yellow Submarine movie. Which basically means I just pick some random psychedelic colors and dress like that.

Well I hope this thread doesn't end up dieing a horrible, miserable death. So post! If you do I might edit this post to actually make more sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:49 pm
Sweet thread!

I actually dressed up like John last month for 'Rock Star Day' at my school. It was pretty intense. I kind of mixed Sgt Pepper, Mop-Top, and post Beatles together. Oh well. People still knew who I was.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(the book is a photo book of Beatles pictures that I'd given my friend earlier that day for her birthday. she asked me to sign it, so i signed as John Lennon)

My sister, who is twelve, wanted to dress like Ringo. (she and I go to the same school. it's K-12)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah... it was pretty intense. :] I ended up in the city newspaper.

Beccaecka
Crew

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

beatlefan2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:57 pm
I want to dress up as beatle! lol just need a wig ,lol ,I have the Lennon glasses, and jacket already just need a wig XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:38 pm
I kinda do that for no reason sometimes, haha. I have my John-hat and my John-sunglasses...

And for some time I had quite the Beatle haircut.

User Image

I miss that. It's grown out a lot since then...I kinda want it back. I usually wear 60s-inspired makeup so it worked quite well.  

practicallyzen

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:47 pm
I'm going as John! A friend of mine has the glasses and he'd better remember to bring them tomorrow. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:46 pm
lol I was going to go as John, but I lost my army jacket like he had :/  

beatlefan2009

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:13 pm
I'm going as a hippie for Halloween (today!!)
I've got a headband and Lennon-like sunglasses-

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:18 am
Wow, all of you guys looked so cute!

You all my make me want to go out and get Lennon glasses.  

Lily The Thirteenth

The Lover of Wonderland

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 am
Oooh I want to, but I'm not sure if I would be able too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 am
im am soooooo gunna steal my friend tie, have like my own version of their suit, my vest white shirt black pants and a stolen red tie!! lol  

VampireJess14

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:55 pm
I'm trying to get three of my friends to go trick or treating with me wearing Sgt. Pepper jackets. Sadly though, none of mah friends are as big of a Beatles fan as me sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Day Tripped
I'm trying to get three of my friends to go trick or treating with me wearing Sgt. Pepper jackets. Sadly though, none of mah friends are as big of a Beatles fan as me sad

I know how you feel. D: At least I've converted my sister, but not to the point where she would join me dressing up at Halloween, however awesome it would be.  

practicallyzen

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:16 pm
lol I dressed up as John Lennon for a day. I have his same color hair and the glasses, too. I also dress up as a hippie all the time, so I basically already have the image down. razz I was born as a hippie.
Peace and Love,
Sazzie heart  
The Beatles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces