Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Spoiler! Final Battle: Naruto VS Sasuke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasunaru233

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:15 pm
Hello everyone. I need to introduce myself in the forum, but I'll just make this thread because I'm curious to know, how everyone will think Naruto will end. As you can tell. in the recent chapter it is coming to an end.Konoha is becoming a battle ground for Akatsuki in search for Naruto. And when Naruto and Sasuke finally see each other, again. What emotions will run through them? Will Sasuke capture Naruto? Will they fight to the bitter end? Or, will one of them die?

Or will they delcare there undying love to each other...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:48 pm
Thats a tough question >w<
I think it might end with a hinted shounen ai ending.Then they walk back to the village together ^-^
I dont know if they'd give a full out confession though.But we can only dream 4laugh

Enzai Sebby3

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:34 pm
I honestly don't know but judging from what's happening so far, I'll say that when Sasuke finally comes to Konoha after Naruto comes back. Sasuke is alredy not himself anymore, from all the bloodshed of the people in Konoha... So I finally battle that's what I'm hoping for and than a touching scene when one of them dies. (Secretly confessing their undying love,...) twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:16 am
I think it should end with Naruto or sasuke dying and then one of them confesses their love and dies away which is really sad yet touching...or maybe a big battle and Naruto at the very end gets sasuke back to his old self and takes him back to konaha as his lover!! 3nodding 4laugh heart sweatdrop i feel kinda embarassed for saying that  

Mabushisou

The_Joker_1228

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:32 am
kittycatneko3
I think it might end with a hinted shounen ai ending.Then they walk back to the village together ^-^
I dont know if they'd give a full out confession though.But we can only dream 4laugh

i hope it happens, oh that would be amazing. heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:04 pm
The_Joker_1228
kittycatneko3

i hope it happens, oh that would be amazing. heart heart heart heart heart
It will.  

DeficientLoser

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas