Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Chris is leaving The Hush Sound :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:04 am
The Hush Sound Posted this in their myspace blog on Oct.23.
Quote:
Ok, totally changing topics here... but we wanted to make sure all of you guys heard from us first.
Chris won't be with the band any longer... so if you don't see him on stage this time around, thats why. Don't worry, everything's fine, we're all still good friends. He wants to pursue and explore other areas of music, and will be getting his feet wet with recording bands in the Chicagoland area. He's a super talented musician, and we wish him the best. For now, our friend Mike will be picking up the bass torch. Say hi to him on this tour and make him feel welcome.

I'm extremly sad about this but i wish him luck with that he is going to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:23 pm
It made me sad too... for a minute. & then I decided I was excited to see what Chris was gonna do instead. It's bound to be cool. And, it's better that he leaves now and everything is still good between them all, then that he'd stay and not be happy 'cause that would just lead to problems anyway.
So. Yeah xp

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:19 pm
COUGHBrentCOUGH
Just like what POly said, I'm glad that atleast the band understands why he left.
Although I'm kinda sad. :[
He was my second favorite member next to Bob:]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:59 pm
Wait, which one is Chris!? Is that the red head?

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:58 am
no thats Bob,Chris is the bass player and has dark brown hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Ohhh. Ugh. This kinda pisses me off. Because I just saw The Hush Sound! mad And now he's leavinggg?

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:37 pm
Yeah that's how i felt but than i relized it was okay because he didn't leave because he got in a fight with them it was because he wanted to exspaned his carere(sp?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:23 pm
Right when The Hush Sound was starting to get pretty big, he goes and leaves. What could possibly be bigger than being a popular band? I think he made a poor decision. But, maybe he just felt like it was the right thing to do. confused I would have never done that. After working so hard to get where they are and everything...

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Ohkami Majin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:32 pm
The fact that The Hush Sound was getting bigger could have had something to do with it, being famous isn't for everyone.

Like pretty much everyone else has said, it's good that he's backing out now, while they're still on good terms. Could be worse, like Panic's Brent fiasco.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:37 pm
PrimeOdd
Ohhh. Ugh. This kinda pisses me off. Because I just saw The Hush Sound! mad And now he's leavinggg?
At least you can say you're a real fan who saw them live before he left! xp In a few years, when they're just as big & famous as FOB, you'll be considered a vintage fan or something xd

Except not really, since you didn't actually know who he was. Which is actually kinda weird seeing how he was the coolest person in THS User Image xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff