Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
So I saw this car accident the other week...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever seen something like this?
  Yes.
  No.
  =(
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:19 pm
...right after it happened. The front half of the car was gone, you couldn't even tell it was a car anymore. Twisted metal and bits of plastic, glass, and fabric were everywhere. A young woman was hanging out of the passenger door, the door was open and she was laying on the ground with her waist and legs still in the car, so she was half in and half out. She was shaking, crying, and screaming. Her clothes were messed up and her hair was everywhere, she wasn't moving her legs or anything below her waist. She was trying to roll or something and screaming and crying and shaking and moaning out. It looked like she had been thrown out of the car by the impact of another car on the driver's side. People were stopping their cars in the middle of the street and running out to go help her. Everyone was pulling out their phones and dialing the emergency numbers. A large truck had the front part of it bashed up, and the owner was talking to someone next to the woman lying on the ground, half paralyzed. She was holding up her arms and hands, shaking but no one could help her. They couldn't help her. I couldn't get out of the car, I can't drive so my mother took me to my grandmothers house and when I saw this, I wanted to help. But I couldn't. She drove to a side street and waited for something to happen. I tried to get out of the car anyway, but she kept on locking it and almost hit me. I wanted to do something to help that woman on the ground, I don't know what but I wanted to do something. After about 2 minutes the ambulances and fire department came for her. It's a good thing we were still in the city we were in, a few more blocks and she would never have had the ambulance come in time. Then my mom just drove away, and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't have done anything anyway. I wish I could have done something. What if she is paralyzed now? Maybe I could have done something.

I couldn't have done anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:45 pm
While it's not the same scenario, I've recently felt that way when I found that one of my friends has a serious case of pneumonia.

Did you feel sick?  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm
No. Just mentally sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:00 pm
XWraith_LordX
No. Just mentally sick.

That's what I meant.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:31 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
XWraith_LordX
No. Just mentally sick.

That's what I meant.
Oh. Sorry, I couldn't be sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:56 pm
And that is why I'm seriously considering becoming a shrink....I could make a crap load of cash off your problems and others' problems. Yeah, that's cruel, but, "meh"  

sublime_necromancer

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:38 pm
sublime_necromancer
And that is why I'm seriously considering becoming a shrink....I could make a crap load of cash off your problems and others' problems. Yeah, that's cruel, but, "meh"
Oh please....This wasn't a huge problem for me. I'd never see a shrink for this. rolleyes

--
You wouldn't make any money. People would start to realize that you don't give a damn about them, they'd stop seeing you, and potential patients would hear about you and not go. You'd fail.

If I wanted to make money, I'd get into organized crime. wink  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff