Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
*Im new to maple* New acount * Kinda Dumb

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki no kigai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:24 pm
Well I made a new maple acount and I dont understand how people get such high levels im not smart or overly good at games.
Its kinda depressing o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:50 pm
Maybe they just don't have anything else to do. But, some people can get to level 50 in like two weeks. (Something I could never accomplish)

I just lack motivation (and funding) to level a character that high.  

TaerkDS
Captain

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:01 pm
High leveled players get there by a one of the following (or a combination of them):

1. Well, the game has been out for a few years. At least four, I think. So if they've been playing just a little bit every day for even a year or two, they're bound to be pretty high leveled.

2. 2x exp cards (in the cash shop, but I wouldn't buy them unless you're at least 3rd job. Well, *i* wouldn't buy them at all, but I don't think it's worth it until 3rd job.)

3. They have no life

So don't feel too bad. I've been playing on and off for about 4 years and I'm only level 70. It's 'cause I play to have fun instead of grinding all the time. surprised I only grind some of the time, otherwise I'd get too bored and quit (which I do every few months...)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:55 pm
Lols. True. I spent like 3 years to reach level 101 and my friend spent like 3 months to get to 90. I don't know how he did it. You don't really have to be smart to be high level. You'll just need lots of patience(time) and money to buy 2X exp. I usually just online and sit down to chat with guild mates. Lols.  

qutefoxy

DethHauq

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:01 pm
All you need is the ability to turn off your brain. I guess that is also called having no life sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:47 am
make sure you dont die.=] plus have fun and have a great day! heart  

White_Lil_Rose

milk flan

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 am
I pq alot o.o cause im a fast clicker sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:01 am
look up some guides on a search engine  

Wistings

IRL Noob

A Bathing Panda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Being funded.
21 atk bwg
30 atk maple shield
Maybe start a bandit with those 2 items =/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:15 am
you need time and patience to stay in one place and non stop train crazily. which would mean no life  

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 am
Lol, let's just say, you need to know what your doing to get to 'high levels' fast, but you also need time and patience! To get to 50 in two weeks is easily accomplished if you have 10 ~ 18 hr.s to give to the game, and the knowledge of where to go when.

Though since you are new, best advice I can give you is these few tips:

1. Read about the game.

2. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, your new and so you can learn if you make mistakes with sp/ap.

3. Make friends fast, the more the merrier!

4. Don't get mad at idiots who talk about damage, this is just a game, and having fun is key, not calculating damage and getting the highest damage. Not saying it's nice to have great damage, but to me people think that damage is too important, killing monsters, making friends, and having fun is better to me.

5. Learn how to party quest, until 3rd job, party quests are usually the way to go get more exp. Faster you learn what Party Quests are out there and how to do them, the better and faster you'll level.

6. Last but not least, try not to fall for spams.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 am

.: Lawls, a chick on MSEA went from 1-70 in one day. Then from 70-120 in a week. b***h was on that crazy stuff. :.

ShineErection

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am
Party quests are amazingly fast leveling. I started playing before they were out, and it took me FOREVER to get to 120.
I made a new character and got to level 40 in about a week. I was seriously amazed by how fast henesys pq gets you through the nooby levels. sad  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games