Reply ~Museum~(Art and Fanfiction)
Fanfic-Clash of the Elements{cancled}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirakiba77

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:53 pm
I've decided to write a fanfiction for my created characters Nova and Blizzard the Hedgehog. so here are the basics:

{cast}

Nova
Blizzard
Sonic
Shadow
Silver
Blaze
Eggman
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Team Chaotix-Espio,Vecter,and Mighty
(and posibly others)

{story}
In the town of New Station Square(silver and blazes dimension) a villain plots to travel back in time to gain an amasing treasure(5 rings that can control the elements). Now all that stands in his way is one hedgehog and his newfound friends. Join Nova the Hedgehog as he fights his true opposite Blizzard the hedgehog
-sorry if it sounds to much like a movie preview

{{NOTE}}
I have decided to cancle my fanfic  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:41 pm
Ch.1-The Portal

==New Station Square
======11:15pm

Splash,splash,splash

The sound of a lone figure running echoed through the empty streets of the city. He looked back to make sure that he wasn't followed when out of the blue Blaze the Cat apeared in a flash of fire.

"Not so fast Bizzard!"

Blizzard turnd around only to end up seeing eye to eye with silver.

"Going somewere?" silver said sarcasticaly.

Blizzard smiled darkly. "Going up." he whispered and jumped into the air.

"finaly,the portal." blizzard said as he found what he was looking for on the rooftop. The portal to the past dimension*. In a few moments he will be in the past looking for the elemental rings. He flipped the switch and the portal flickered into life.

"STOP!"Yelled Nova as he ran to the portal

Blizzard smiled "your too late" he cried over the humm of the portal and with that he walked into the portal. Nova ran after him but the portal froze over before he could catch him. Nova stood there as silver and blaze ran to him with one thing in his mind,one goal:He had to catch blizzard.

{footnotes}
*The dimension of the past that sonic resides in  

kirakiba77

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:09 pm
pretty good so far, would like to read more! Though this seems more like a prologue than a chapter. Oh well it's your choice, I would really like to read more though! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:36 pm
Ch.2-A new world and a new plan

==Staition Square rooftops
======11:15pm(past)

Eggman flew through the sky in his egg-o-matic with a frustraited frown. Not only had sonic ruined his ultimate plan to take over the world he had lost all but one of HIS emeralds. He neerly didn't notice the big flash down on a rooftop. He flew down and saw a blue figure of a hedgehog. "SONIC is that you?" Eggman called. "No" the figure said "but I do have a proposition for you." Eggman scowled "I've had to much trouble working with hedgehogs....BUT if you can get rid of that loasthsome speedy hedgehog I'll think about it." The hedgehog smiled and snaped and the whole roof was covered with ice. "I'll stop him in his tracks."

==New Station Square
======1:10am(future)

Nova,Silver,and Blaze stood on the rooftop thinking. "What shood we do, the portal is ruined" silver said. "We can't let him get the rings" blaze said. Nova looked up with the look of triumph"That portal may not work,but what about the other one." "What other...."silver caught on before he finished his sentance. "EGGMAN NEGA" they said together. "I have to go alone this is my battle" Nova said. "I'm coming to" silver said and blaze nodded silently. Nova smiled he knew that if they were going to stop Blizzard they were going to do it together.  

kirakiba77

kirakiba77

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:25 pm
Ch.3-Eggman Nega's base

==Eggman Nega's Base
======5:00am

Nova pushed open the grate and crawled out of the vent. He had been crawling through the shaft for hours. He,silver,and blaze had split up in order to dodge more traps. From his surroundings he could tell he was in the south hall,just a few more steps to the main hall. He took one step and out of the walls came thousands of buzz saw blades. He dodged ten and shot a blast of fire melting five into nothing. he ran for the exit making it just in time as a giant door slid down and would have trapped him in. He checked a computer and saw that the portal was just down the east hall. Crash,blaze and silver ran in with a giant robot on their tails. "Looks like you having just about as much bad luck as me."Nova joked. "It'll take us a while to deal with this guy you go ahead."Silver called. "You sure?" Nova asked. blaze nodded. Nova returned the gesture and ran east. He could see the portal and leaped over a pit of ooze into it. As if he blinked he went from gray and metallic to lush and green,but he knew that if he didn't catch blizzard it wouldn't stay that way.  
~Museum~(Art and Fanfiction)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games