Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Robotniks Computer~(Character Profiles)
my character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirakiba77

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 pm
User Image
*Name: Darius

*Race: Hedgehog

Weapon: knows martial arts,but can fight using whatevers aroun him

*Type: speed

Magic: levitation, element control, chaos controll

*Background: a failed prototype to shadow the hedgehog. he was dicovered by G.U.N. and was captured by eggman nega(sonic rivals period)and was to be used as a bodygaurd for nega. he escaped and went on to prove that even though he was a prototype he was not weeker than shadow. he lives in the city but prefers the wild outdours

Dislikes: eggman, losing, crimes

*Relationship: rivals with shadow the hedgehog and somtimes sonic. once worked with choatix,but now works alone

Crush: none

Theme song: won't stop, just go  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Kirakiba77
User Image
*Name: Darius

*Race: Hedgehog

Weapon: knows martial arts,but can fight using whatevers aroun him

*Type: speed

Magic: levitation, element control, chaos controll

*Background: a failed prototype to shadow the hedgehog. he was dicovered by G.U.N. and was captured by eggman nega(sonic rivals period)and was to be used as a bodygaurd for nega. he escaped and went on to prove that even though he was a prototype he was not weeker than shadow. he lives in the city but prefers the wild outdours

Dislikes: eggman, losing, crimes

*Relationship: rivals with shadow the hedgehog and somtimes sonic. once worked with choatix,but now works alone

Crush: none

Theme song: won't stop, just go

do you know how to get that kind of a pic in with out a photobucket?  

Sonamys_number_1_fan

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 pm
Sonamys_number_1_fan

Imageshack.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:45 pm
thedesired88
Sonamys_number_1_fan

Imageshack.

without something you have to be a member of to get it on gaia  

Sonamys_number_1_fan

Sonamys_number_1_fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm
here is my character

Name: Princess Sarah the Echidfox

Race: Echidfox

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon: A magic dark queen fox staff that can do great damage it looks like the one my gaian has

Type: Speed, flying, and power

Magic: I do use magic but i can turn into a different character if i need to, walk through walls, that kind of stuff oh and um have a chao can do a great magic instant KO move named Gwee the instant KO dragon choa and my spirit angelic imp Angel.

Background: Mom left when 2, brother fox sabbath, dad echidna orkander, new cat mom magic, old fox mom ora, robot that is a blue replica of omega without the sign on his shoulder fradar, instant KO dragon chao gwee, angelic imp angel, and a robotic Go Player named Music (it can walk, talk, see, play music *duh*, and fly which is why i named it oh and breaths, strange huh?)

Likes: Drawing, running, flying, swimming (sort of), and and......hot fudge bannah split with caramel and cherry syrup on top of vanilla, mint, and cookie dough ice cream toped with 4 cherries.Oh and music on my robotic GO player.

Dislikes: eggman,...can hate knuckles, um bugs and......and Princess Sally Acorn(want to kill her)

Relationship: My character is close to sonic(speed), miles(tail flying ability), knuckles(powerful hits), amy(shape and looks like a sister), and well cream(chao), oh and my robot fradar and omega (twin brothers) are related although i have never meet them only seen them on TV in comics and in the news in my small townand a picture of them all that I own. The school for girls mascoot is Sonic. The boys school mascoot is Amy.

Crush: Sonic the hedgheog

Theme song: don't have one

~Robotniks Computer~(Character Profiles)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games