Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Sooo...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 am
What are all of your favorite bands? I know the majority of us like FOB, PATD, and ATL, but what other bands do you like? (Please name as many as you can! mrgreen )

I'm a curious person

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:18 am
All Time Low, Panic at the Disco, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, The Used, Metallica, Micheal Jackson cool , All- American Rejects, My Chemical Romance, Dolly Parton redface , The Killers, Pencey Prep, Paramore, Metro Station, P!nk, Weezer, blink-182, Guns n Roses, Foo Fighters, Tenacious D, and that's all I can think of right now...  

Kylie the Cumbie

h a n n i b a l l z

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:50 pm
The Beatles, Paul McCartney, Jackson 5, Eric Clapton, Rammstein, The Monkees, Panic exclaim At The Disco, George Harrison heart , Fall Out Boy, and
many many many others that i just cant name off the top of my head
C:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:35 pm
Panic at the Disco, Relient K, Paramore, Metro Station, The Academy Is..., Tokio Hotel, Casting Crowns, The Beatles Fall Out Boy, Escape the Fate, Avril Lavigne...and umm...there are several others that i can't think of right now...  

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:51 pm
Panic(!) at the Disco heart

Fall out Boy, Cobra Starship, Paramore,
Gym Class Heroes, The Academy is..., The Cab, Boys like Girls, Hush Sound,
Phantom Planet, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Daft Punk,
Plain White T's, Armor For Sleep, Motion City Soundtrack, We The Kings,
30 Seconds to Mars, All Time Low, Hoobastank, Powerspace, Metro Station,
Hawthorne Heights, Tokio Hotel, The Morning Of, A Rocket To The Moon,
Anddddd more heart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:49 pm
Panda.Gal
Panic(!) at the Disco heart

Fall out Boy, Cobra Starship, Paramore,
Gym Class Heroes, The Academy is..., The Cab, Boys like Girls, Hush Sound,
Phantom Planet, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Daft Punk,
Plain White T's, Armor For Sleep, Motion City Soundtrack, We The Kings,
30 Seconds to Mars, All Time Low, Hoobastank, Powerspace, Metro Station,
Hawthorne Heights, Tokio Hotel, The Morning Of, A Rocket To The Moon,
Anddddd more heart

Yay! Panda wrote a lot of the bands I heart! I don't have to write that much!
Amber Pacific, American Diary,Anberlin, Armor for Sleep, Asteria, ATC, The Audition,Avenged Sevenfold,A Bird A Sparrow, The Beatles, Blink 182, Bowling For Soup, Boys Like Girls, Breaking Benjamin, Breathe Carolina,Callahan, Camera Can't Lie, Carolina Liar, Chiodos, A Cursive Memory, Tha Dangerous Summer, Dashboard Confessionals, A Day to Remember, Ever We Fall, Every Avenue,Five For Fighting, The Beatles, Forgive Durden, Four Year STrong, Freezepop && I'm starting to really dig Friday Night Boys, GooGooDolls, Hawthorne Heights,Hey Monday, I Nine, Jack's Mannequin, Keepsake Summer, Lifehouse, Lost Prophets,The Maine, Mayday Parade, Midnight to Twelve, Midtown, The Morning Light, My American Heart, Pathway to Providence, People in Planes, Phantom Planet, Pierce the Veil, Porcelain and the Tramps, red Car Wire, Run Kid Run, Saving Ltchfield, The Secret Handshake, Sing It Loud(!), Weezer
Panic At The (Frikkeen) DISCO!
&& many more. I don't feel like listing my whole iPod out...

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

music is living

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:16 pm
Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Hey Monday, The Academy Is..., Three Days Grace, The All-American Rejects, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, We The Kings, Simple Plan, Paramore, Flyleaf, Green Day, Aerosmith, Maroon 5, Three Doors Down, Gym Class Hereos, Jet, E for Explosion, To Be Juliet's Seceret, The Cab, Boys Like Girls, The Maine, Hit The Lights, Linkin Park, Secondhand Serenade, The Ting Tings, Vampire Weekend, Jack's Mannequin, Asteria, Plain White T's, New Found Glory, Forever The Sickest Kids, Taking Back Sunday, Lifehouse, Lorene Drive, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Finger Eleven, Sing It Loud, The Rocket Summer, Say Anything, 5 Second Rule, and Set Your Goals.

btw... takashi_sahoko I'm starting a guild for Hey Monday as soon as this last person completes the trade so I can get the gold...be sure to join!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

Nickelback, PATD, ATL, Mayday Parade,
Cobra Starship, The Cab, Breaking Benjamin,
Three Days Grace, Paramore, Metro Station, Avenged Sevenfold,
Hinder, 3 Doors Down, Jonas Brothers, Avril Lavigne.

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sandflea

emmy downpour

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:47 pm
This topic hasn't been used in awhile.
But it's a good one. ;]

Panic at the Disco.
Counting Crows, The Cab, The Used, Matt Costa, Neutral Milk Hotel, Amanda Palmer, Rilo Kiley, Family Force 5, Bleeding Through, Cold War Kids, The Hush Sound. Phantom Planet, Armor for Sleep, Bright Eyes, Forgive Durden, October Fall, HIM, Straylight Run, Nightmare of You, The Smiths.

Etc. :]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:48 pm
My top five are (in order)
1.Panic At The Disco
2.Paramore
3.Silverstein
4.Hawthorne Heights
5.All Time Low.

other i really like are (in no order)Fall Out Boy,MaydayParade,The Used,My Chemical Roamnce,Cute Is What We Aim For,The Cab,The Hush Sound,Good Charlotte and like a thousand more but i can't name them all.

Fragile Panic

Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff