Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Hey Monday...the newest addition to the Decaydance family!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music is living

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 am
They've been a band for 6 months and it's a female vocalist (if your like me, it might take a listen or two to get used to a female singer but trust me, she's amazing) and 4 dudes. Right away, I know what your thinking, "it's just like Paramore or Flyleaf" but in my honest opinion they're better. They just released their debut album "Hold On Tight" on October 7th, 2008. They have one music video for thier single "Homecoming". Thier all from West Palm Beach, Florida. A place where you'd least expect to get such talent. . .sound familar? lol. I haven't missed a show and I don't plan to when they do a show anywhere near me and I have to say, amazing live show. Her voice is true and not "touched up" in the studio. The sound is rock but with a little bit of "haha, I'm over you" essence. It also will help you get excited for something. Trust me on that. Right now thier on Bill and Trav's Bogus Journey Tour with The Academy Is..., We The Kings, and Carolina Liar. I saw the show and recommend it to anyone and everyone even if you know a song or two, especially if it's a club show which most of them are, so check your local dates.

If you can, Please help me get people to check them out..I want to get enough fans on here so that I can start a guild. Tell them to go on thier myspace, www.myspace.com/heymonday or watch thier first music video for homecoming on youtube.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

Yeah, they're ok.
They remind me a lot of Paramore.

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sandflea

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:28 am
I found out about them like a moth ago and i really like them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:23 pm
sandflea
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

Yeah, they're ok.
They remind me a lot of Paramore.

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________

actually, if your like me and you only listen to guy voices you have to adjust your ears to female vocals to identify the different vocal ranges so they all don't sound just high pitched.l  

music is living

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:58 pm
They don't remind me of Paramore. Hayley has a deeper voice than that. The singer of Hey Monday has a high pitched voice like the lead singer of FlyLeaf, but better. Fly Leaf is like... "ow, what was that?" to my ears. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:05 am
Okay, guys, the guild is now up!! Go add it!!

@MadAsRabbits- haha that's funny. I'm glad you like Hey Monday, or at least that's what I got from that. sweatdrop  

music is living

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:20 pm
music is living

@MadAsRabbits- haha that's funny. I'm glad you like Hey Monday, or at least that's what I got from that. sweatdrop

yeah, they could be a band in the making for me ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:16 pm
MadAsRabbitsoO
music is living

yeah, they could be a band in the making for me ninja

well, I'm glad your giving them a shot. I think that you'll really like them. I fell in love right away. lol.  

music is living

Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff