Submit

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:31 am
So it may not be quite the 'quest' station right yet, but yarr~ I shall hold muh stuff here. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:33 am
Current Quest

An Edited Kirin/Wind Spot!

This shall be the Soquili I request~

Edit Category: Moderate (If this is incorrect, pretty please correct me. <3) (200,000)
Soquili Species: Kirin/Wind Crossbreed (1,300,000+325,000)
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Adored, but not necessary. <3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White; Dark/light pink scales
Face: Dark pink eyes that fade to lighter pink towards the iris; Dark pink 'eyeliner'
Mane: Custom; Hoof-length very straight dark magenta mane half pulled into a loose bun and held with hairsticks
Tail: Custom; Past hoof-length very straight dark magenta tail, also half pulled into a loose bun
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark pink hooves
Reference Image(s): Here she blows! Alicorn Plush

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Type 1 Kirin horn; Dark pink
Wings: Dove type; colored as closely to plush refrence as possible though I give artistic creativities to this. <3
Fins: N/A
Scales: Dark pink like the hooves and horn, fading to lighter pinks like the eyes. <3
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: If visible, may the insides of her ears please be dark pink? =) <3

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Hair sticks - Flowers; Silver sticks and light pink flowers please. <3
Custom Items: Sleeves - Dark pink band just under knee with flowing white fabric, layered lighter pink ruffles about midway down that stop above her hooves, close to pictured as possible.
Necklace - Thin silver chain with light pink beads and pendant, close to pictured as possible.
Tail ribbon/flowers - White ribbons that hold her tail's loose bun in place, light pink orchid/daffodil-esque flowers adorning it, close to pictured as possible.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here she blows! Alicorn Plush

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kanashi
Owner: ShtrDrNGry
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Sweet
Mate:
Tag Background: 036 - Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Default
Tag feather color(s): Default

I'll be keeping track of my attempts now so that I can remind myself to work harder to obtain her, starting 02.01.2010~
Vance's February Slots [x]
DiHi's March Slots [x]
Sabin's March Slots [x]
Mobbu's March Slots [x]
Chibizoo's March Slots [x]
Vance's April Slots [x]
Fel's April Slots [x]
Ameh's April Slots [x]
Fel's August Slots [x]
Mind's September Slots [x]
Sisi's October Slots [x]
2011~
Mindsend's February Slots [x]
Samuality's February Slots [x]
Bee's March Slots [x]

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any~
Name of horse: Zenith
Temper: Florid
Description: For his body, black with hot pink underbelly, over his shoulders and down his back white, pink, purple, and teal fleckles and dots; His hooves should be purple, the feathering over his hooves faded teal. His mane and tail a mix of the teal, pink, and purple in whichever pattern you'd like - striped, chunked, faded from scalp to tip...whatever is fun. <3 His eyes should be teal, and at the tip of his nose a fade of pink. <3
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none~
Tag frame color: Whatever you like!
Tag feather color: Whatever you like!
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like for his hair to be kind of big, a spiky little faux-hawk that falls in to long tails at his shoulders...Kind of like a scene-kid mullet. rofl I'd also like pink/purple candy swirled silver rave goggles around his neck, and thick glowstick bracelets around one of his front ankles, in orange, green, and yellow.
Total: 750k  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 pm
.:Seathi:.
Name of horse: Maiokari
Temper: Distractable
Breed: Seathi
Description: I would like her body to be a pretty gradient of hot pink, neon orange, and yellow, with black zebra print. <3 I'd like for her mane to start at hot pink and fade through the orange and end with yellow tips, and for her hooves to be black...For her fins and eyes, I'd like them yellow. <3
Reference image(s): None - but that leaves more room for you (The colorist!) to really have fun with my idear. <3
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever works!
Tag feather color: Whatever works!
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like for Maiokari to have, draped through the curl in her tail, strings of beads and shells in whatever style and colors you'd like to draw them in. <3 I'd also like a little starfish in her mane, with strings of beads dangling from it like a little fascinator~ <33
Total Price : 200k

Tried for in:
Rapid's May Slots [x]  

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nero
Temper: Curious
Breed: Cerynei
Description: I'd like Nero to be rather monochromy with random color splashes~ A silvery-grey body with darker fades towards his hooves, at his knees and rear, up the back of his neck; Over that I'd like black markings similar to the darker markings on my Akaaru. <3 Acid green hooves, black mane and tail, and acid green eyes. I'd like him to have the Wild mane, the beads on the feathers a variety of glowing colors but the feathers themselves silvery-grey tipped in color (But not the same color as the bead, please? ^^; ). <3
Reference image(s): N/A
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits: Around each front leg I'd like thick black cuffs with three rows of silver spikes all the way around them, a similar thick black cuff around his neck, but this one adorned with silver chains - gothpunky like, yanno. :3 I'd like each of his ears to have two silver studs and two silver hoops, and a silver hoop at the middle of his lip a la piercing. Draped in his antlers I'd like thin silver chain with random glowy-colored links. <33
Total Price: 625k  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Tsukiyoko
Temper: Deceptive
Breed: Spirited (Or maybe Cosplay; zOMG edition?)
Description: I'd like her based off of the kokeshi doll in zOMG. However the artist would like to interpret the design is super~ I'd just really love her to be completely based off of the regular Kokeshi dolls that run around like you're not there, then go psycho on your a** when you hit them. XD Reds, blacks, pinks, blossoms, full of adorable evil...<3
Reference image(s): [x]
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits: Whatever the artist would like to add~ I'm happy to pay the heavy-edit price. <3
Total Price: 550k - 850k  

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm
I love all your ideas! Really like the idea of the one your trying for currently. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 pm
.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You!
Name of horse: Nadina
Temper: Uncontainable
Description: Hot pink eyes, hooves that fade from acid green to aqua blue, her horn like rainbow titanium~ Black body, her tail fading to a purple tip, her scales sort of gradiented in bright neon colors.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult Please~
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Wild hairstyle in black, feathers and beads various neon colors. <3

attempts:
Ameh's July '10[x]
Sabin's August '10 [x]
Rapid's November '10 [x]
Sabin's January '11 [x]  

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Questing HQ