Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fur die gold!
  brap
View Results

born on the bayou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:59 pm
I've looked all over google for it, and found nothing except old, discontinued sales. I found one on eBay, but it was XS and I want a medium or large. It's from TrippNYC, that brand with the shitty mallgoth pants but sometimes decent other stuffs. It was listed on eBay as "TRIPP WOMENS BLACK BUCKLE JEAN JACKET," that's where I got this pic from but it's been bought by now.
I think they used to have it at Hot Topic.
I've found MANY similar ones and have concluded that I don't want anything similar-- it's either this one or nothing. ;(
Actually, I'd be willing to check out others as long as they're good quality and very similar. So far, the ones I've found have either been really different from this and the only thing they had in common was that they had buckles and were black, or they're just really shitty quality.

I've been looking forrrrrrrrreeeeevvvvverrrr. I really, really want it.
Please help me. D:

Sorry the pic is so big.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:07 pm
make it  

AEtherclaw

born on the bayou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:43 pm
if I weren't so s**t at stitching I certainly would have.
or if I could find clasps like those  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 pm
-.- if my computer would stop freezing on me i'd help you find it

but have you tried using different searches in google to find it like
TRIPP WOMENS BLACK BUCKLE JEAN JACKET
TRIPP WOMEN JEAN JACKET
TRIPP BLACK BUCKLE JEAN JACKET

something like that. try experimenting with different phrases maybe haha  

midnightwings34

Lady Venibeth

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 pm
If you have the money, you could have someone else make it for you, as for where to find one to buy, I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:28 pm
The closest I found was a mens version, with a zipper down front. Sorry.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:08 am
Hmm, my compliments from me to you on this your most intriguing jacket. Consider though this substitute a Lip Service Gangsta Pranksta Jacket in place of this old Tripp Womens Black Buckle Jean Jacket. Huh! No, no, no now that's all wrong this thing will never make a present! It's been dead now for much too long try something fresher, something pleasant! Try again, don't give up!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:26 am
oh, i knew one girl who had that jacket, and it looks really hot on a person! I would have to agree with Maria of the Dark, but, you could always try and find something similar at a thrift store (eg a base jacket in black with the same cut, shape, etc) then mod it with buckles etc. Chances are you would have to get the buckles at a sewing store or order them online through a specialty site. If you have a friend who sews, they might know how to go about it. OR, you could take that picture to a professional costumer (yes, costumer) in the area and get their advice. They might be able to make one!

As a last resort you could always try calling/emailing TRIPP NY and saying you want that jacket, and asking if they plan on making it again any time soon.  

trampyre

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 pm
oh so Extravagant...

I honestly don't think you'll be able to find that coat in particular...

Just my opinion, sorry

User Image
My Art Request Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm
born on the bayou
if I weren't so s**t at stitching I certainly would have.
or if I could find clasps like those
Reminds me of high school where my ex would stitch me some clothes and I would make her fancy jewelry and clothes ornaments like those clasps in the machine/welding shop. I still remember the diameter of her ring finger (12.6 mm) XD  

the_underworks

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:12 pm
Sir Vincent
Hmm, my compliments from me to you on this your most intriguing jacket. Consider though this substitute a Lip Service Gangsta Pranksta Jacket in place of this old Tripp Womens Black Buckle Jean Jacket. Huh! No, no, no now that's all wrong this thing will never make a present! It's been dead now for much too long try something fresher, something pleasant! Try again, don't give up!

That made me laugh. :]  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff