Papa don't...
  ooh ooh preach preach! is that it? Preach? ^_^
  Barbecue? Shovel that snow? ...Kill? O_o
  skeet.skeet.gold.
View Results

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 am
So! Views on big hair.

Are you a fan or the Any Winehouse/The Nanny big hair? Really long/high spiked hair? Afro?
When is it too much? Do you sport it often? Has it ever gotten you in trouble? Questions like that. 3nodding

Moi! - I tend to like big hair that's bee-hive or large and/or maybe curly and I don't like pressing my hair much (bushy wavey) so one third of my hairstyles tend to be puffy and such.
I do not like large spikes too much (there is a rock band that comes to mind...who's name I cannot remember... question )
I was told once that my hair was "disruptive" or "distracting" or something like that but other than the occasional trouble, I get compliments of my creativity. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:38 am
I like Siouxie's hair, and (not sure if it counts) Sweeney Todd's, but I would not have it, my hair is completely straight down.  

Shadowed Intent

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:59 pm
I love big hair, super volume!!! Haha! And spikes and anything that is gravity-defying.

...but I don't think you could get my hair to stand straight unless you glued and freezed it that way. eek

I'd say it's too much when you can't get into an elevator and have to duck when you walk through a door. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:30 pm
all i remember, from my younger days when I had big hair, was that it was a pain in the but. the constant washings to get the hairspray out, the sore head from crashing after a night out and forgetting to shampoo before going unconcious. It's all gone now (such is the pitfalls of old age) and much easier to take care of (nothing like a razor and some shaving cream to make a head feel nice.)  

Keevan Draco

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:53 am
I like big 80's hair, but I don't try to imitate the look myself. My hair just hangs straight down and I don't bother to tease it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 pm
yes i will admit i have the so called scene core hair think going on but i do not try to look scene mt style is more visual kei even bigger hair  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm
My hair is huge. All the time.

stare

There's nothing I can do about it, really.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:25 am
Veruniel
I like big 80's hair, but I don't try to imitate the look myself. My hair just hangs straight down and I don't bother to tease it.

Same here.
And my hair is too long and thick [and in the future is going to be even longer!] to be teased and keep the form.  

Ametrin

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 pm
I hate when my hair gets all poofy and big, luckily it hasn't been like that in a while.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games