Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
I HAVE MADE A SHOCKING DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:04 pm
little_moon_girl
They aren't. I just know they aren't.*shakes head*((You may have, but I'm not sure))

why wouldnt they be??? they look exactly like him!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:08 pm
Someone told me this but she thinks that since Firestar killed his half brother, Scourge, Brambleclaw killed his half brother, Hawkfrost, that if the rumors of Jaypaw And/or Hollypaw being Leafpools and Crowfeathers kits than would that mean Jaypaw and/or Hollypaw kill Breezepaw?  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:35 pm
Argh! No, I don't want Breezepaw to die! Infact, I feel kinda bad for him. No matter what he does, Crowfeather is such a butt to him! Ugh!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:56 pm
ummmm.... what is hollyleafs power? all iknow is that she's always like: omg starclan!OMG I HAVE TO FOLLOW THE WARRIOR CODE OR I'LL MELT!!!! OMG RULES ARE SOOOOOO AWSOME I'M GONNA FOLLOW EVERY RULE IN EXSISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then im just sitting here reading thinking: She's gonna blow up and kill starclan one day.....  

NoNameNoFrills

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 pm
i like lionblazes' and jawfeathers' names! my fav. name is jayfeathers'......
and i was thinking......crowfeather and leafpool weren't together for long.....and crowfeather, while they were coming back from the battle on the mountain......he didnt seem very compashonet to lionblaze,hollyleaf, and jayfeather......at least...not compashionet enough for him to be their father.......so i'd have to dissagree with all the rumors that crowfeather is their father....although i'd agree that leafpool is their mother......if that makes sense..... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:17 pm
MAJOR SPOILER!

I already knew that. ^^
did you also know that hollyleaf isnt actualy one of the three? and she dies. And she also killed ashfur. :p
and Im sure that the three of them are the kids of leafpool and crowfeather.  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm
..... Oh my..... I'm just.... speechless.... eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:40 pm
nooooooooes a spoiler! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

LondonOnyx

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:36 pm
Yeah, i knew that and kinda figured 'if Hollyleaf isn't one of the three than is Breezepaw the one and will he take Hollyleaf's place?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:29 am
According to what I've heard, it's not Breezepaw.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 pm
THEN WHO IN STARCLAN IS IT!? WAS THERE A MISCARRIGE AND THE FOURTH KIT THAT DIED WAS ONE OF THE THREE!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm
I think someone had already said who it was going to be. One of the current kits I believe, just not sure which one.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 pm
*Sighs*  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items