Submit

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:54 pm
L or Raito??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:43 am
User Image

Sayu . 3nodding Sachiko also.

But in seriousness, I suppose it really depends on whose side you're on. There's no good guys in Death Note, technically, as there will always be Kira and L supporters arguing over who was the villian and who wasn't.
Therefore, I say Sayu and Sachiko are the good guys because the most Sayu got involved in was being kidnapped by Mello (Not her idea), while Sachiko had nothing to do with it apart from the fact that her husband was in the task force.
They kept out of the way, good job!
User Image

For Halloween, Osaka is now made her mind up and will be a murderous bunny. Looks cooler than Mad Hatter... And unrelated but... Moooonpiiiiig~

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

Kira Skellington

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:44 am
Light was evil. First of all not all criminals deserve to die. There is a reason prison/jail are called correctional facilities. They are designed to help people see the error of their ways. Many crimes are committed for dumb reasons. Those people deserve a second chance.

No human is perfect, people make mistakes. Light wanted to kill people for those mistakes. Meanwhile he was doing something even worse. He was forcing the world to conform to his own sense of what is right.

Personally I think that certain murderers, and rapists should not get second chances. Light was lumping the common purse snatcher in with the murderer. That kind of black and white thinking is not good for society.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 pm
Kira Skellington
Light was evil. First of all not all criminals deserve to die. There is a reason prison/jail are called correctional facilities. They are designed to help people see the error of their ways. Many crimes are committed for dumb reasons. Those people deserve a second chance.

No human is perfect, people make mistakes. Light wanted to kill people for those mistakes. Meanwhile he was doing something even worse. He was forcing the world to conform to his own sense of what is right.

Personally I think that certain murderers, and rapists should not get second chances. Light was lumping the common purse snatcher in with the murderer. That kind of black and white thinking is not good for society.

I Completely agree with you there! Light went a tad overboard with the Death Note and completely forgot his main objective but still it wasn't right for him to decide who needed to live and who needed to die despite what the person's crime was.  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Periwonkle

Man-Hungry Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 pm
I have to go with L. It's true that Light started out with good intentions, but with that much power, he was destined to get out of control from the start. The best strategy was to stop him a.s.a.p., and that's what L tryed to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:55 am
If light didnt take it over bored and started killing innocent people just so he could get away with a few things makes him the bad guy L was always good he never killed anyone as far as it comes.  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Sacred Arcane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:46 pm
I'd have to agree with gigithestar there. Light started his death spiral around when he killed the agents tailing him who were sent by L. L just wanted him to stop killing people, he wasn't conforming anyone in the world that he was right or wrong, he did what he deemed right. As for Light you could say he did what he believed too, but he was giving the world a choice of either conform to my ideals or die. Honestly Light just let the power get to his head that he would be "a god of the new world" and that was his major downfall. Even then, despite how much I hate criminals, they too have certain rights and the Justice system currently made would be able to handle dealing the right judgement on their wrong doings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:45 am
I would have to go with L and I agree that Kira is evil. Killing people, no matter who they are, is just plain wrong. Like it has been said, people can go to correctional facilities and can be given a second chance. Though Light had good intentions in the beginning, he kind of went crazy throughout the show. I can see that he actually wanted to use the notebook to kill criminals and other bad people so that the world would be safe for innocent people who fear criminals. But when he wanted to become god of the new world he wanted to create, that's where I knew he was taking it a bit overboard.

But if he did become god of his new world, I would think that his 'subjects' would be a bit scared of him? I know I would. Imagine this situation: You're living in a new world created by a kid who calls himself god, and if you speak out against him, or commit any crime against him (or any crime in general), he would kill you without hesitation. He wouldn't give you a chance to ask for forgiveness or try to make up for what you had done. So it would be kind of like a dictatorship of you know what I mean. And if everyone left on the earth tried to rise up against Kira, they would all probably be killed, then Kira would have nothing to destroy. So he is kind of narrow minded throughout the whole series. But in the end, he basically got a taste of his own medicine and what he deserved from the beginning. I think he missed the fact that murder is murder, no matter what way you look at it. And what if another shinigami dropped a notebook in the human world and someone picked it up, and realized that this was Kira's power (assuming that they didn't know already) then, Kira would have some competition.

But L on the other hand, realized the fact that murder is murder no matter who you are or which way you look at it and people should get a second chance in life. I would think that if L actually captured Light, he would either give him a second chance at life, or kill him. He basically risked his life for the sake of saving people in general. He wanted to end what Kira was doing once and for all. Though some of L's methods are a bit extreme for me, I still agree with what he was trying to do.

lonewolf736

Mera1506

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:48 pm
L's methods were at some point extreme, but he's the good guy here. The saying the road to hell is paved with good intentions goes double for Light. He just went nuts.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 pm
I think L. Firstly, because L is AWESOME!!!

And, because Raito was actually sort of decent until he started having his "evil" faces. And, he TOTALLY crossed the line when he killed L. >.>  

faerygirl-14

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff