Ever Dream of being in Star Trek Universe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:16 pm
Siyahamba
New dream! i had it last night. I was drinking some kind of juice with Dr. Crusher and Picard. As I went to drink my juice it disappeared, so did Dr. Crushers. I asked Picard why his didn't disappear. he said "Because I'm special!" and then we started nudging each other with our elbows. twas a great dream.

lol that's amazing. i'm so jealous of your awesome dream now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 pm
my fist Star Trek dream i had was when i woke up in med bay on one of the recovery beds and Captain Janeway and The Doctor where hovering over me and Janeway said " shes coming back" then of course i woke up. have no idea what i ate before going to bed.... second Star Trek dream i was beamed into an ice cave with Chakotay,Tom Paris, and Harry Kim, we were all scanning around and i got lost, they couldn't find me. then it went to a different dream but i can't remember what.... 3rd Star Trek dream there was 2 empty rooms but Kirk was in one and Spock was in the other and i kept on walking back and forth between the rooms. 4th dream i had.... i was 7 of 9 talking to B'Ellana and Neelix walked by and i got out a knife to kill him cause i was mad at him for leaving and right when i was about to kill him i dropped the knife,cried,and gave him a hug.... eek i need to lay off the food before going to bed...  

jinx_at_luv

Da Jeans

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 pm
The crew of TNG and I were in the holodeck playing on a baseball team with each other. It was pretty darn awesome!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 am
Yeah! I've constantly had dreams about Star Trek, usually when I love something, I dream about it!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jinx_at_luv

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:50 pm
The_Evil_Bucket
ok, i don't remember the dram fully but i was with a bunch of people. And then i see Data, he's in like a tennis outfit, and i scream "Looking good Data!" he smiles and gives me a thumbs up. It was weird.

I also have a lot with Picard, he serves no purpose in my dream, he's just there.

Data in a tennis outfit eh... 3nodding amazing. truly amazing cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 pm
I've woken up thinking about star trek many times but its a curse for me that I can never remember any dream I've had. In my whole life I can only remember three solid dreams. It gets annoying talk2hand  

Nerthus_water_nymph

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MasterfulChaos

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:14 pm
I had a dream awhile back that I was on the the Tardis with the Doctor and Rose, (from Doctor Who) and we landed in the cargo hold of Voyager. When we stepped out, Seven was kicking a Dalek.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 pm
The other night I dreamt that Garak and Cheif O'brien were working backstage at my schools theatre with me. They were like having trouble plugging in stereos, it was strange. And then all of a sudden we had to run away because the Jem'Hadar were after us. I woke up just before we got thrown in a holding cell. I guess that's what happens when you watch DS9 right before bed.  

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items