Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Crazy Concerts :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Done somthing stupid at a concert?
  Not yet *smirks*
  Leave THAT to the band xD
  Does moshing count?
  OH YES!!
View Results

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:19 pm
Have you ever been to a CRAZY concert or have done something crazy at a concert? Pshhhhh, I have.

George Jones- I yelled out "free bird" in the middle of a song about Wal- Mart xD (I'm serious stare )

blink-182- Travis peed on me sweatdrop

Micheal Jackson- A fan (or 5 xD) got on the stage and started stripping to Billie Jean
rolleyes

and that's only a few...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:21 pm
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

rofl

I've only been to one concert with a friend.

All we did was jump around and scream at the top of our lungs.
xDD

She had the fangirl bounce, I had the fangirl scream.
Lawwwl.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:38 pm
There's always a girl at a concert I go to that just has to take off her bra. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 pm
tattoo fish

The only concert I've been to was one that wasn't even live. It was this poppy Christian band and they just danced around. I was seven or so. The craziest thing that happened there was that the church it took place in had a gift shop. Dude, that place was HUGE.

tattoo fish

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:39 am
Fall Out Boy YWT Concert = BRENDON URIE
CAME OUT SINGING TO "A LITTLE LESS THAN SIXTEEN CANDLES". heart
xd . Gabe Saporta came out too on the concert hahaa. And I stood on a
table that was behind me sweatdrop To see if they could notice me! Hahaa

Panic At the Disco HCT Concert = Panic at the Disco is just crazy <3.
[Good kind of crazy!] I was dancing too gonk and thats the bad kind of
crazy...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:18 am
Last Night.

Bill and Trav's Bogus Tour

the place is supposed to have a maximum capacity of 999 and there were 1300 wild teenagers there. I grabbed William from the Academy Is...'s hand when he was on stage and almost pulled him into the pit. He would of feel on me. lol. I also did that to Travis from We The Kings. Then all the bands did a signing at the end and everybody went nuts. Hey Monday came on first and they've only been a band for six months for the people who don't know about them (and should check them out) and i haven't missed one of thier shows yet (when it was in my area...their hometown of west palm beach, florida). Then one of the guys who worked there was imitating the fangirls and I started cracking up laughing.  

music is living

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:09 pm
____PanicAtTheDisco_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

________
When we went to the Panic concert here on June 13th.
We were sitting behind these women as they called themselves
&& when the other bands were playing, I was singing along like singing normally, not those singing where you just wanna be loud and all fan girly.
&& they didn't even bother to listen. They were just drinking their alcoholic drinks and rolling their eyes at me and my friends.
Because we were actually singing along && then they called us teenies.
&& I was like. OH! Hellz no! Bettch
All I was doing was singing along softly and then they called us fan girls and not real fans. [Pshhh that got me so pissed]
And when Panic finally came out, they jumped like crazy and they started to go like
OmgOmg! Do you think Brendon's single?
Me: :rolls:
And then they started screaming that they wanted Brendon's Baby. Well the woman sitting in front of me.
&& when they took a break she as like, That's what a real fan looks like
And then she started to talk about how incredibly sexy Brendon was and if she got the chance she would DO him.
So I chewed on the gum I was chewing for the entire concert and stuck it on her hair and when she complained to one of those people that guides you to your seat, I was like.
"What are you talking about? These people could even vouch for me that I was looking at my camera the whole time."

Decaydance Warped Tour
The craziest thing that I did was, since I was in the first few rows at the Joint, no actually I was on the front,
when William from The Academy Is... came near us, he was holding out his hand && I kinda went fan girlish on him and he garbbed my hand && I was freaked out like ecstatic that I grabbed his ear.
And I didn't even know it was his ear and I wouldn't let go. sweatdrop
And he laughed on the mike and while the instruments were playing without his voice, he was like.
"You can let go of my ear now sweetie"
And I was just like.
He Called me Sweetie! Acckk!
And he patted my hand. :]

But then after the concert, my cousin Gracie was like 21 and they all decided to go to a club.
I was waiting outside because Gracie decided to go in, it was like a Bar, while I waited with my other cousin Jen for our ride home and Gracie told us that Gabe was drunk and that he asked her to hook up with him.
xD Which I thought was hilarious, because Gabe was drunk.
It's so funny when you talk to drunk people o:
And Alex Suarez didn't go in there yet, but when we spotted him he was taking pictures with fans, but when we got to him he already went inside. Which I can't get to go in. :[

________P.S Alex Gaskarth and Ryan Ross are delicious :]

_________xoxoxo_________[♥]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:10 pm
takashi_sahoko
____PanicAtTheDisco_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

________
&& when the other bands were playing, I was singing along like singing normally, not those singing where you just wanna be loud and all fan girly.
&& they didn't even bother to listen. They were just drinking their alcoholic drinks and rolling their eyes at me and my friends.
All I was doing was singing along softly and then they called us fan girls and not real fans. [Pshhh that got me so pissed]
And when Panic finally came out, they jumped like crazy and they started to go like
And then they started screaming that they wanted Brendon's Baby. Well the woman sitting in front of me.
And then she started to talk about how incredibly sexy Brendon was and if she got the chance she would DO him.
So I chewed on the gum I was chewing for the entire concert and stuck it on her hair and when she complained to one of those people that guides you to your seat, I was like.
"What are you talking about? These people could even vouch for me that I was looking at my camera the whole time."

Decaydance Warped Tour
The craziest thing that I did was, since I was in the first few rows at the Joint, no actually I was on the front,
when William from The Academy Is... came near us, he was holding out his hand && I kinda went fan girlish on him and he garbbed my hand && I was freaked out like ecstatic that I grabbed his ear.
And he laughed on the mike and while the instruments were playing without his voice, he was like.
And I was just like.

But then after the concert, my cousin Gracie was like 21 and they all decided to go to a club.
I was waiting outside because Gracie decided to go in, it was like a Bar, while I waited with my other cousin Jen for our ride home and Gracie told us that Gabe was drunk and that he asked her to hook up with him.
And Alex Suarez didn't go in there yet, but when we spotted him he was taking pictures with fans, but when we got to him he already went inside. Which I can't get to go in. :[

I wanna slap those girls that were next to you evil
Number 1 ; Taka is a real fan scream xd
Numero dos ; THEY BETTER BACK OFF BRENDON BOYD URIE. rofl

Fan girls FTLLLL

You touched William Beckett you lucky!

Panda Cheval

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:19 pm
takashi_sahoko

User Image

________

Decaydance Warped Tour
And I was just like.

eek wow eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

I punched a kid in the arm once.
And I got my first kiss at a Nickelback concert =]

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own_________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sandflea

Deprecari

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:51 pm
When I was at a TAI concert, I was the only one who knew all the words to the whole heart Santi heart album, so Will was smiling at me and pointing. And he winked quite a few times. I was like... burning_eyes after the concert.

Best night ever. biggrin

And then at a Phantom Planet concert, Alex said I made up a really cool 'Do the Panic' dance and he tried to copy it. Darren was doing the hand movements. 3nodding

Oh yeah. They love me. n_n

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Lol.
Oh god.
Well at the Philly RBLT, Ian (of the Cab) took a huge swig of water and spit it ALL OVER my best friend Della and I. JUST US. >> It was cool though. And Alex grabbed my hand and sang to me during I'll Run. Crazy but not my move.
Hmmmm.
Lol when I saw GCH (with Della again) we were the only ones rapping along and he was like "Props to the white chicks!" when we met him lolol.
Uhhh.
At Panic, I always scream "F-ing sl*t!" in Sins instead of "whore," and when I did it in CT on the HCT Brendon actually cracked up and missed singing the first line of the chorus... I'm really frickin loud. biggrin
Eh I can't think of anything else, I'm too tired. Lol.
Zzzzzz.

emmy downpour

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 am
xXblackXmagicXx
There's always a girl at a concert I go to that just has to take off her bra. rolleyes

At All Time Low on Friday, I saw like, five pairs of boobs that I did not want to see. xp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:47 am
sandflea
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

I punched a kid in the arm once.
And I got my first kiss at a Nickelback concert =]

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own_________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________

That's so cute! Was it just some random guy or was it someone you went with?

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces