Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
A question... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:34 am
Eri Luvs You
Rellik San
I find one becomes emo due to a lack of testicles... this lack of testicles causes the p***s to invert on itself slowly turning into a p***y that gets bigger and bigger until it affects the mind, at which point the person assumes the androgynous state we call emo. Of which they become over sensitive, humourless, whiny and just all in all a bad example to the human race as a whole.

Daveypedia?

Pretty much. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:04 am
not gonna answer this  

xsmexii_3mokrisx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 am
xsmexii_3mokrisx
not gonna answer this
Then why post except to give yourself an air of mystery so people will go "awww whats wrong, I want to listen" which helps to validate your self worth because you have no 'ego' (using technical psychology terminology of ego) with which to do so yourself.

Kinda sad really.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:50 pm
Emo is a music style, not a way of dressing and acting. Next thing you know there will be a freakin language.  

avenged_king

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:15 pm
Rellik San
I find one becomes emo due to a lack of testicles... this lack of testicles causes the p***s to invert on itself slowly turning into a p***y that gets bigger and bigger until it affects the mind, at which point the person assumes the androgynous state we call emo. Of which they become over sensitive, humourless, whiny and just all in all a bad example to the human race as a whole.
oh hoh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:05 am
Well, its caused by a malfunction in the brain, caused by a virus given to the "emo" usually by a**l penetration. The virus winds up in the spleen, where it dominates the brain through areris.
Emos are cutting themselves to empty the virus. They will stop when they loose the virus, I think.

Seriously, I just liked the fashion. I suppose I'm a goth gone soft, lol.  

SADERR

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 am
>_> I thought it was just a post-punk music genre that got ruined by a bunch of whiney bands around the turn of the millennium, and the whiney teens that worship the whiney bands like they're Jesus or Krishna or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 pm
I think some kids just think it is cool...  

xXFallenxDevilXx

Whirlpoolriding

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 am
Whatever they ALL said^.

XD <3

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games