Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:07 am
Well?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 pm
I got one, but I'm refusing to pay CASH for fish that DIE. My only new fish will be ones I get cheap from the MP or free from the Daily Chance.....It's such a cute idea, but I'm broke as it is, I can't afford to get more Gaia Cash than I usually do. (I need more......)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Negai Boshi
I got one, but I'm refusing to pay CASH for fish that DIE. My only new fish will be ones I get cheap from the MP or free from the Daily Chance.....It's such a cute idea, but I'm broke as it is, I can't afford to get more Gaia Cash than I usually do. (I need more......)

Yea, that's exactly how I feel about it. I only recently got the Aquarium cuz I found out that the Overseer gives out really kool items XD. I actually got that weird evolving item that no ones has any idea what to do with... so i sold it! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:08 am
Rocket Marilyn
Negai Boshi

Yea, that's exactly how I feel about it. I only recently got the Aquarium cuz I found out that the Overseer gives out really kool items XD. I actually got that weird evolving item that no ones has any idea what to do with... so i sold it! whee

I have a gaiaquarium, too, but like everyone else I refuse to pay cash for it. How long does it take before the overseer gives you something?  

Dark Tanin

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:30 am
Dark Tanin
Rocket Marilyn
Negai Boshi

I have a gaiaquarium, too, but like everyone else I refuse to pay cash for it. How long does it take before the overseer gives you something?

About twenty four hours. ^^

I wouldn't dream of paying cash for fish... but I could see myself paying it for the other stuff to put in the aquarium, if I could afford cash that is. But I am happy with the stuff I get for free in the DC so far. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:20 pm
krishnath
Dark Tanin
Rocket Marilyn
Negai Boshi

I wouldn't dream of paying cash for fish... but I could see myself paying it for the other stuff to put in the aquarium, if I could afford cash that is. But I am happy with the stuff I get for free in the DC so far. ^^

Ditto.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:44 pm
Felix Kristanelo
krishnath
Dark Tanin
Rocket Marilyn
Negai Boshi

Ditto.

Thanks, and yay I got my first reward. Leviathan's Grace (Chest) smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:03 am
Dark Tanin
Felix Kristanelo
krishnath
Dark Tanin
Rocket Marilyn
Negai Boshi

Ditto.

Thanks, and yay I got my first reward. Leviathan's Grace (Chest) smile

I want that one, very badly.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm
I havn't gotten any decent rewards yet...*sigh* But i've gotten a bunch of goldfish from the DC, so I'll just keep trying....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:09 am
I got the leviathan's grace (chest) yesterday from one of my mules. I am so happy. ^^

I also got three cuttlefish from the DC since it was revealed Friday. Haven't put them in my aquarium yet though. I wanna know what they like first. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:36 pm
Isn't it supposed to give you stuff everyday? Mybe it hasn't been exactly 24 hours yet, but every so often it just doesn't open....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:08 am
Negai Boshi
Isn't it supposed to give you stuff everyday? Mybe it hasn't been exactly 24 hours yet, but every so often it just doesn't open....
Generally speaking it should give you stuff every day. However, I have noticed that sometimes it skips a day if the health of the aquarium/happiness of the fish hasn't changed since the day before.  

krishnath

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 pm
You know, I hated the idea, and hated them even more when they came out, but somehow I ended up loving them... gonk
I won't pay cash for any of the items, fish or items, but I have bought a few items off the market. I enjoy it. Ok, I love my fish. I'm sorry. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:44 pm
I like the aquarium but like most of you I refuse to pay cash >_<  

Umi-Ryuuzaki00

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:15 pm
I have it, but won't pay Cash for it. ; ) I have low-Gold items and Daily Chance things.

Currently... Goldfish, Arrowfish, Cuddlefish, Statue, Christmas Gift and that new music thing....  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games