Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Well, since this role play was so well-liked in my old guild, I felt complied to bring it here!

Plot:
It is dark. You are cold, tired, and alone. You are shivering, either from fear, or the immense cold that surrounds you. A thick blanket of fog covers the entire area; you can barely see two feet in front of you. You have no idea where you are, or what's going on. You begin walking, when, up in the distance, you see a light. A purple circus tent is set up in the clearing, along with several trailers and a campfire. As you sit around the flames, several other people you have never seen before emerge from the fog. Your memories come back to you: your name, your age, your family and friends.... However, you cannot seem to remember where you came from, or what it was like where you lived. You then remember something strange; people screaming, running, fire burning down your home, and then seeing a strange, young, albino girl in a white dress grabbing your arm and trying to rush you to safety. The rest of your memories, are as lost as you feel, now...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:13 pm
Rules:
No flaming.
Romance is aloud, but please keep it to a minimum.
Keep swearing to a minimum.
The killing of a character is aloud, but you must get permission from the character whom you want to kill, or if you want them to kill you. xD
Do not use '*' to signify actions. Use " for speaking.
No chat speak

Character skin:
Full Name:
Preferred name:
Personality:
Family/friends:
Other:

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:55 pm
The Circus:
Well, since I couldn't find any pictures that look even slightly like Dusk, I suppose I'll just have to decribe it the best way I can:

Dusk consists of three tents, two smaller ones, and one large one (Where the performances take place) all coloured purple, with a picture of a red snake curling up the stem of a black rose. The trailers are red, with golden trim. (There are seven of them altogether.)

NOTE: If you want to have a character that's a member of the circus, you must first have a character that's not a member, (We need an even balance of the two!) or you can just PM me if you only want a circus-freak character~! ;D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:03 pm
User Image

Full Name: Ophyllia Roccokai
Preferred name: Ophyllia (Oh-fill-EE-uh)
Looks: (See picture above)
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Ophyllia seems shy, but she just has a bad habit of zoning out, even when people are talking to her. She appears to be slightly ditzy, but is wise beyond her years, and emits a very eerie air...
Family/friends: She doesn't speak about her family origins, and her only known friends are fellow circus members.
Other: Ophyillia is the circus' ringleader, and is an excellent fighter. Many think Ophyllia is psychic, as she seems to know everything about all those around her.

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:59 pm
OPEN FOR
business ROLEPLAY~! ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:51 pm
"Talking to yourself again?" Ophyllia said in her usual soft, child-like tone. "If you keep doing that, people are going to think you are crazy." She stepped around her slightly-insane friend. "Petry! Peeeetreeee! Let's go!" She gestured toward the front of the largest tent. "I can feel it... people are coming. Let us go welcome the circus newbies!" She skipped along, her white mary-janes making a light tapping sound as they touched the soft ground.

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:20 pm
"I wouldn't know," Ophyllia said simply. "It's been years since I was last there, so I cannot really say what it's like. However I do know one thing... the outside world isn't always as nice as they say it is."

† Tavern De 'Role Play' †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games